2017 Favorites: Fragrance and Fashion

So while I was finishing up my last favorites- I forgot to mention my fragrance favorites... so I thought I would include that here.

The Juliette Has A Gun Discovery Set was one of my favorites for sure. I especially liked Not a Perfume, Mmm, and Anyway... I think Anyway may have been my favorite because it was the most unique to me. I just really like these scents and I'm happy to get this discovery set... one day I'll get a full sized one... but not today.

I really loved the Viva La Juicy Gold Couture Scent... that's a definite favorite for the year for sure. I think I got it early on in the year when I was really into fragrance for whatever reason... it's just a nice, yummy fragrance that I really like wearing.

Nirvana Black is kind of always a favorite. I have the rollerball of that. Same with Nirvana Bourbon... just nice scents. I love the Elizabeth and James Nirvana Line!

Ariana Grande Moonlight... really nice, sweet, pretty fragrance. Definitely love it!

Now for Fashion...

I've mentioned Alex and Ani earrings a lot lately, and I really do love them. They make them so nice- they don't fall out at all and they just fit in my ears nice and comfortably. I really love them.

I also love Alex and Ani's Path of Life Pull Chain Necklace... I just got that this year, very stylish and I just love how that necklace looks on!

The Deathly Hallows Pull Chain Bracelet too has been a for sure favorite of mine... it's just really pretty and I love the Deathly Hallows!

Betsey Johnson has been a favorite for a while... I love her style for handbags, jewelry... just about anything! It's very much my style and I ALWAYS get compliments on my Betsey Johnson Handbag.

Lularoe has been another definite favorite of the year! They just have such cute clothes... I love their Disney collections, I like the way everything fits and it just all looks really pretty and nice.

I'm also a big fan of the Jumpsuit! That was my summer favorite... I got like 4 jumpsuits this summer... I just got another one that I'm planning to wear on New Years Eve... I'm just all about the Jumpsuit!

Francesca's has had some of my favorite jewelry this year too... its just really nice and pretty stuff. I like them a lot. Their Jewelry is some of my favorite!

I like Old Navy a lot too... particularly for dresses... in the summer and lately in the winter and fall... I just really like them!

And last but not least... this skirt I got from Macy's that I used for the Lady Gaga concert I went to and the Bachelorette Party I went to... I just loveee it a lot!


I loved this outfit... but the skirt is my favorite!

I hope you guys are having a fun week of favorites!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments