Blogmas Day 5: Non Holiday Palette Gift Guide

So this is always something I'm interested in... some good holiday gifts that aren't necessarily just for the holidays. Most of these are not limited edition... they're just things that would be good gifts and that I've tried and loved! So... yeah! Let's just get into it!

Morphe Jaclyn Hill Palette 
I really love this palette! It just became permanent and is now available at Ulta. This would be great for people with a lot of experience with makeup or even for beginners. It's just a great palette overall... and there are a lot of awesome looks that you can get with it! Plus this is one I just have fun using and I love it! I think this is just really really nice and pretty!

Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette 
I have 2 of these palettes... and I ordered a third. The Warm Brown Obsessions has been my favorite so far... but I love the Mauve Obsessions and I'm excited to get the Smokey One... I should be getting that soon. I think this is what I'm getting for my friends because I love mine so far and I wanted to get them something a little fancier than what I usually get them. And I use these all the time- so they would use them all the time too! These are small but seriously, seriously amazing!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette 
This is my favorite palette ever and if you want to get a really really fancy for someone... this is really nice. A lot of people don't love Anastasia... I really do. I just think this is a fun palette and I've used a ton of it and I'd probably repurchase if I start hitting pan!

BH Cosmetics Foiled Palette- 
This is on a lot of holiday displays I've been seeing... so maybe this could be considered a holiday palette... but first impression of this palette: I like it a lot! I used one of the gold shades with one of the darker brown shades today and I really liked how my look came out. There's a lot of potential with this palette... I feel like i could do a mermaid look or a smokey look or anything like that. It's a great palette that's all in one... no matte shadows but really nice colors and neutrals.

Ulta Melissa Michelle Palette 

This is a perfect all in one palette from the drugstore! It's got a great blush, a nice highlight, and a good lipstick in it too! The shadows are perfect too... the formula reminds me of the makeup geek foiled shadows. I like it a lot!

Too Faced Clover Palette 
To be fair... I don't have this yet... but I ordered it and this would be a cute gift if you know any dog lovers. I've heard it's pretty good too! So I'm excited about that.


I think that's everything I can think of... so I hope you guys found this helpful! And I'll be back tomorrow!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments