Blogmas Day 1: Victoria Secret Fashion Show MOTD w. Smashbox Drawn In Decked Out Contour and Blush Palette

So I love seeing the Victoria Secret Fashion Show every year and trying to recreate their looks! So... that's what I'm doing today! Hope you guys enjoy!

First I primed my face with the Smashbox Primer Oil... and then I wanted a very light coverage with a nice glow... so I used a little pump of the Too Faced Born This Way foundation mixed with the Custom Enhancer Drops from Coverfx in the shade Halo. And I just blended those together with a foundation brush.

Then I put some highlight on... so I used the Coverfx Halo Drops again just on my cheekbones and then I went in with contour. The Smashbox Drawn In Decked Out Contour and Blush palette has the perfect contour for this look.I contoured my nose a little bit too. I noticed that the angels had a very light highlight on and a lot of blush... so I used a fluffy brush and used the bottom blush from this palette on my cheeks. I'm going to insert a picture with everything I used from that palette as soon as I get to the eyes because the shade names are on the back and I'm probably never really going to look at the shade names or use them lol.

I also used the highlight powder from the Contouring part under my eyes and kind of as a setting powder on my forehead, cheekbones and nose. I really like this powder- it is much better than the one in the 500 Point Perk thing that I got... idk if they're the same or different... I just like the one in this palette better lol.

I put some of the Milk Makeup Glitter Stick Mini in the color Techno on top of my highlight for a little extra pop... this has a lot of chunky glitter in it... so yeah. Just be careful of that... also it's tiny and it was $14... so yeah. Not super happy about that lol.

And then I went in with the eyeshadow part. I'm just going to show you a picture of the palette here. I started with 1 all over the lid... 2 I put in the crease. 3 I put on the browbone and inner corner and I used used a bit of 4 on the outer corner. The angels usually do a matte neutral look if they have any eyeshadow on... but this year I noticed that they had a little bit of a gold shimmer on the lid... so I decided to do a super super light shimmer look with these colors and I was really happy with that. I noticed most of them had a dark eyeliner on too... not a wing just what looked like a pencil liner... I didn't use that... but it's something to think about.



I used the It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara on my lashes... so yeah I love that.

The angels all seemed to have a different lip color on... some looked matte- but for the most part it looked like they had a creamier or glossier lipstick on... so I used the Revlon HD lipstick in Desert with a little bit of the Elf Pout Perfecter in Glow on top of it... mostly in the center of the lip. I did also contour under my lip a little so this technique really made my lips look nice and plump and pretty and I was super happy with it!

So yeah! I hope you guys like this look... I was really happy with it... I usually love any look I do that is Victoria Secret inspired so yes!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments