Drugstore/ BH Cosmetics MOTD! (BH Foiled Palette, L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss, and others!)

So I'm filming some drugstore Videos for Vlogmas Today and I used some new products, I shopped my stash for some products and this is the look I got... so I thought I would share!

Face 

Primer- Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Smoothe

Foundation- Elf Flawless Finish

Blush- I tried using a few things, but I ended up with Covergirl Instant Cheekbones in Suddenly Sable.

Highlight- The yellow-ish shade from the Sleek Solstice Highlight Palette.

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Eyeshadows- I tried to use as much as I could because I want to do a gift guide. So in the Crease I started with the Wet n Wild Sweet as Candy Color Icon Trio... then I used the BH Cosmetics Foiled Eye Palette and I used the yellow-y color all over the lid and I took a darker brown in the outer corner. Then I went back in the crease with a burgundy Color from the BH Cosmetics Blushed Neutrals!

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer and the Lash Paradise Mascara.

Lips- It's from the L'oreal Infallible Matte Gloss Set... idk if these come with names or if they're numbers... it has a sticker with very tiny writing so I don't know if I'll be able to read it, but its the lightest neutral color.

Byeee! Hope you like this look!
-Shannon

Comments