Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday! 12/15/17

Heyyy guys! Hope you're having a good week! I'm excited because I'm seeing Star Wars tonight... which is awesome! Here are some of my favorites for the week!

Frugal 
I've been loving the Colourpop Amber Crystal Collection Bundle. I've used it pretty much every day this week and it's pretty great! The setting spray does kind of give a noticeable difference on my skin and I just think it's really pretty! I like it a lot! I think the liquid highlight might be my favorite part... I do like the lipstick a lot as well... it's just a really really great bundle! I'm super happy with it!

I also really like the L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Glosses. I just did a lipstick vlog on these... not the most longwearing product... but I'm still really loving them and I'm really impressed.

And I'm going to include the Sephora Winter Queen Blush Palette in here even though it is technically a high end product because it's cheaper than the other two products I mentioned anyway... so yeah. This is a good blush palette. I love the lightest blush and the highlight the best... but the darker blush and the bronzer are great too... just a good set!

Fancy 
The Makeup Forever Stick Foundation... they showed this in the TV Special Encore that was on this week and I've kind of been using it ever since then. It just gives a good coverage and it's super easy to use and to blend... so that I've been loving! I forgot to mention that on my Weekly Favorites video that I just filmed lol.

Fragrance 
The Ariana Grande Moonlight Perfume. I got the Fan Set with my Ulta points... here is my review of that!

Fashion 
I'll do an OOTD haven't done that in one of these lately!

My top is from Lularoe... I've mentioned this in another OOTD it is a Classic T with Santa riding his sleigh which is being pulled by unicorns. I put a flannel shirt from American Eagle on over that just because it's chilly. I have Black Leggings... I don't remember the brand of these, but you can get them at Harmon, they are fleece lined and they were 7.99 or something. I think I might change them before I go see Star Wars later... but I still like these a lot!

And my jewelry... the earrings are the Path of Life Earrings from Lularoe and I'm wearing a layered necklace that I got from a shop in Smithville New Jersey called Trendy Treasures.



Favorites 

This youtube video from Justin Scarred  

The Emily Awards! - so excited I'm going to watch this right now! 

And The Hess Truck! Lol!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments