New Years Eve OOTN!

Heyyy guys! So today I'm going to share... maybe my most stylish outfit. I'm really proud of the way this came out... I feel like I had a clear vision... and it kind of turned out differently than I thought- but it's super super cute!
Chanel Number 7?

Jumpsuit 

I almost didn't buy this! But it's a velvet Jumpsuit from Old Navy. I thought it looked super cool, and I like how I look in Jump Suits... so I decided to get it. It isn't made super well- the straps look like they might break... but still I think it's really nice and I just like how it looks on me!

Vest 
The Vest is from Forever 21. I was looking for something blingy- and then I found this awesome furry vest and the woman at the store was like "Ohhh my gosh I love this vest!" I told her I was planning to wear the velvet jumpsuit and she thought that that was going to look really good with that vest... and she mentioned a Janis Joplin vibe... so I kind of thought "Rock star" vibe for the rest of the accessories.

Jewelry 
My Jewelry is also from Forever 21. I thought a choker would go well with it because I think Chokers look pretty "rocker-ish" and I liked the triangles because that gave it a little something extra.

The Earrings I thought were super cool when I saw them at Forever 21. I didn't really think I needed a necklace with these statement earrings... but I thought the V-neck of the jumpsuit would be good with a necklace... but this really fits my vision well!

Handbag 
My friend got me this handbag for my birthday! It's got a lot of bling... which is something I love... and it really looks great with this outfit! I think this is from Francesca's

Sunglasses 
I don't really need to use these Sunglasses... but the woman at Forever 21 mentioned this outfit looking really good with Sunglasses... and I think she's right. I really like this pair- I think it's super cool and very "Shannon-y" so that's pretty cool. These are from a local botique that I don't really recommend so I won't shout out the name.

Shoes 
I got these from Old Navy. I wore these to my friend's Bachelorette Party and I like them a lot. They're metallic booties with a little heel... love them!
Scuse the messy floor! 

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments