To Buy or Not To Buy: Bath and Body Works Lavender and Cedarwood Sleep Aromatherapy Shower Gel and Foam Bath

So I just used this for like the second time last night in the shower... and I thought I would do a little review on it for today. It was my first time using it for a foam bath... maybe my second time using it for a shower gel... and I loved it!

They recently changed the packaging of this Aromatherapy Line... I think they just changed the formula too because I definitely think the foam bath worked a little bit better now! It really bubbled up better and more luxuriously than any other bubble bath I've tried... and overall I just loved the amount of bubbles in the bathtub! I think that was new... I don't really remember that happening the last time I tried the Eucalyptus Spearmint before the change... so I think that's it. I don't usually find myself that impressed by bubble bath... but I really liked this one!

The scent itself is also really nice. I was kind of concerned that I wouldn't really like it because Cedarwood isn't my favorite thing ever... but I actually did like the scent a lot. I find it really nice and relaxing... and it kind of does help me feel like I could go to sleep a little better... so that's good.

Overall... this new aromatherapy line is just amazing. I'm loving everything I've tried from it so far... maybe I'll do a youtube video on that in the new year or something... I don't know... but so far I'm loving this and I'm happy to use it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments