Too Faced Clover Palette Makeup Of The Day: Super Easy 4 Shadow Look!

I've been really loving this Too Faced Clover Palette... so I think I'm going to continue to post looks with it!

Face 

Primer- Coverfx Illuminating Primer. Before that I used an eye cream and I used the Physician's Formula Bright Booster Oil.

Foundation- Bareminerals Bareskin

Concealer- I used the orangey shade in the Nyx Correct and Conceal palette

Bronzer, Blush, Highlight- I used the Sephora Winter Queen Palette. I kind of contoured with the bronzer and I contoured my nose a little too... I also used the brighter Blush and the Highlight.

Setting Spray- Colourpop Amber Setting Spray.

Eyes 




Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- I used Good Boy all over the lid. I put Daddies Love Me In The Crease and Outer Corner and on the browbone I used Puppy Eyes and I Ruff You... and I used I Ruff You in the inner corner as well!

Mascara- I used the L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer and the Lash Paradise Mascara.

Lips- Dose of Colors Lazy Daisy from The Snuggle Is Real Set... love this color and the set!

And that is everything! I Hope you guys enjoy this! I'll have a blogmas up for you guys tomorrow... not sure what yet- but something will be there.

Byeee!
-Shannon Kahermanes

Comments