To Buy or Not To Buy: Beauty Blender Solid Pro Cleanser

So recently I got a sample of the Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser... and I thought I would review it! I got it as a 100 point perk... so yeah.

What I love about this is that it makes washing my brushes so so easy! I just wet my brushes, rub them around this thing, sometimes I'll use the Real Techniqes Brush Cleaning matt and then I rinse them off and let them dry on my Sigma Brush Cleaning Tower. It's super simple.

The thing I don't love is that I think I overdo it sometimes... it's hard to kind of estimate how much soap you need and how much is too much... so it gets a little bit too much and the brushes get stiff and you need to rinse it a little better in the morning. I'm a little afraid that this might be damaging my brushes... I think I just need to do a little bit at a time.

The real Solid Cleansers come in a tin... the sample did not come in a tin... so I kind of re-used a tin that came in gift set from Bite Beauty for a soap tin... and I kind of like it in that.

The other thing that's a bit of a con about it is the price... there are cheaper soaps that are similar to this. Sephora brand has their own version. I've heard Zote Soap is also a cheap alternative. Keep in mind... beauty blender is a cruelty free brand. I'm not sure if the Zote Soap is or not... but Sephora brand does sell in China which requires animal testing. So that might be something to take note or consideration of.

Over all... I would probably repurchase this. I think there is some trial and error using this so far... but for the most part- this makes it really easy to clean... which will in turn mean that I wash my brushes more... so really everyone wins!

I hope you guys liked this review!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments