"Dark Side" MOTD: Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette

Heyyy guys! Here's my makeup of the day from a few days ago... I had this makeup on all day pretty much... I did it early on in the day when I had some time- went out to dinner and then saw Star Wars: The Last Jedi! I kind of wanted to use this because this seemed like a movie that was heavily influenced by The Dark Side... and red is the main color we see from The Dark Side... so this seemed like a good red palette for that!

Face 

Primer- First I used the Physicians Formula Bright Booster and then the Maybelline Blur and Smooth Primer

Concealer- I used the Nyx Correct and Conceal Palette... I think I put the orangey shade on my undereyes and then I used the purple on the browbone before I put my other stuff on.

Foundation- Makeup Forever Stick Foundation mixed with Colourpop Amber Liquid Highlight

Blush- The Lighter Blush from the Sephora Winter Queen Blush Palette.

Highlight- The Colourpop Amber Liquid Highlight topped with the magnified shade here from the Sleek Solstice Palette

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- Since there are no names to the palette... here's a guide of the colors I used. I put 1 in the crease, 2 all over the lid, 3 in the crease, 4 in the outer corner, 5 on the inner corner and 6 on the browbone!



Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer and Lash Paradise Mascara

Lips- Bite Beauty Gelato from the Multi Stick line.

And that's it! Hope you guys like this or found it helpful!
Wow this is a bad picture... lol. Sorry! 

Byee!



Comments