Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Saturday 12/9/17

So this is on a Saturday because of Blogmas! Lol.

Frugal 

The Sleek Solstice Highlight Palette. This is amazing! It's just such a perfect highlight palette... it's so so pretty and I just really love it! There are 3 powder highlights and one cream highlight... it's just a really really nice palette overall. I love it. It is one of the best ever... maybe my favorite thing from the drugstore!

Fancy 
I still really love the Huda Beauty Warm Brown Obsessions Palette. This is such a great palette... I wore this to the bachelorette party and it lasted me forever on the eyelids... and it was just really great overall. I was happy with it!


Fragrance 
Black Tulip from Nest. I got this in a rollerball duo... I really liked it more than the Indigo scent. I like Indigo too... but Black Tulip is a little better for me. It's just a nice scent.

Fashion 

The skirt I wore to my friend's Bachelorette party is amazing! I got a lot of compliments on it... it's the same from my Lady Gaga Outfit... I'm going to do an OOTD on what I wore to AC... but here is another OOTD where I wore this skirt!

Favorite
Obviously the Bachelorette Party. That was just soo fun. We had a great time in Atlantic City... The club was great and it was just a really fun girls night.

That's it for the week! Super simple but good!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments