Blogmas Day 9: Nutcracker Leggings Red and Green OOTD!

Heyyy guys! I just got these leggings on sale in a Lularoe Group and I wanted to post a little outfit with them! Hope you guys like this!

Dress 
I got this dress at Old Navy. Really it's just a plain red dress... but I spilled a little bit of foundation on it, and I used water to get it off and it did come out... but I thought I would do something a little bit different with the dress... so I bunched up a little bit and tied it with a hair tie... and now it looks like I have a wrap dress on and it's asymmetrical and it looks cool.

Leggings 
These are Nutcracker Leggings I got from Lularoe. They're super cute- they have red and green on it and I really like how it looks.

Jewelry 

I have the silver Alex and Ani Crystal Infusion Necklace on and the Endless Knot Pull Chain Necklace. These are great and I really like them!

For my earrings I have on the Path of Life Earrings.

And that is everything! I really liked the Makeup Look that I did too and it's easy... so even though I've kind of been doing a lot of makeup looks lately... I'm going to post that here tomorrow... and i hope you guys are having a good day!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments