Blogmas Day 12 Christmas Eve Makeup Look w/ Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette

Face 

Primer- Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Smooth Primer 

Foundation- Elf Flawless Finish Foundation 

Blush- The Middle Shade of the Elf Blushed With Light Palette... it's permanent I just don't know the name of the blush. 

Highlight- The Colourpop Amber Highlight with the Gold Bar Highlight 

Eyes 

Primer- Nyx Glitter Glue 

Shadows- I used the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette... I put Amber in the crease, Cosmo all over the lid, in the outer corner I used Turkish Delight and Royal on the browbone I used Desert Sand. For liner I used Next to Notte by Stila and then Kitten on the inner corner. These were the glitter versions of their liquid eyeshadows. 

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer and the Lash Paradise Mascara 

Lips- Pioneer from the Milani Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick Line. These are amazing. This lasted through dinner and my niece inspecting my lips! 

Byeeee! Merry Christmas! 
-Shannon 

Comments