Haul! Mostly Drugstore+ Sephora and Ulta

So I thought I'd do a little haul of some things I've gotten recently... It's mostly from the drugstore because I was running out of things all at the same time... but yeah! This is everything! I'm going to start out with the high end stuff though!

Sephora 
I got the $20 off for VIB coupon from Sephora and I wasn't going to let that go to waste! So I ordered another one of the Huda Beauty mini palettes because I love mine so much. I got the Smokey shade this time... so that palette looks really nice for a neutral smokey look.

I also wanted to try something from the Colourpop Crystal line and they had a gift set with the Amber Lip Balm, Setting Spray and Liquid Highlight... so I picked that up too. I figured this was a pretty good value since it comes with 3 things and it's something I really wanted to try!

And I got the Sephora Brand Winter Queen Blush Palette. This was only $10 and it looks great for traveling and just really pretty in general. It comes with 4 colors- some look blushy some look highlighty... I don't really know but I want to try it and it was $10! So yeah!

I also grabbed some point perks, the Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser... I've never tried this and I want to. The Smashbox Legendary Liquid Lipstick Metal in Crimson Chrome. I've had these on my to try list forever... and the Alterier Cologne perfume in Clementine California.

And I picked out samples too... but I put them in my cart the day before I ordered and didn't pick them out again when I checked out... so I don't think I got any... which is okay... but yeah.

Ulta 
I'll start with my Ulta order that wasn't drugstore and then go into the drugstore one. I made a drugstore order for a few things... then they announced palettes would be 5x the points... so I got the Kandee Johnson Palette. I've wanted this for a while- I was going to purchase it with my points- but then I thought I might as well get it now because I'm a little afraid of it selling out... so yeah. I'm excited for that.

So for the drugstore stuff I got the Milani Prime Light and Strobing Primer... I needed a new primer and I thought this would be a good one for me to try. I love Milani... so yeah this made sense. I did have to  get another primer because I ran out of my Smashbox one... but I'm still excited for this. I might use it as a back up and just wait to use it... idk!

The Ulta Frosted Pistachio 3 in 1 Smoothie... this just sounded awesome. I love pistachio smelling things and this sounds amazing!

Dr. Teals had a free Lavender Foam Bath Wash with any purchase... so I got 2 Lavender Foam Bath Washes. I loveee these.

I got the L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Set... which I didn't remember getting and picked it up again at the drugstore... so that's not great... but I'll use them both up. It comes with the Voluminous Lash Primer and the Lash Paradise Mascara.

The Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Highlight in Highlight of My Life. EmilyNoel83 talks about this all the time and I had to try it.

And then I got 2 Lip Liners from Essence in Cute Pink and Femme Fatale because I didn't have these.

BH Cosmetics 
Before I forget... I did get some things from the BH Cosmetics Cyber Monday sale. I got the Blacklight highlight palette and the Studded Couture Brush Set. I've heard a lot of good things about the highlight palette... my friend lisa who is Makeupwithlisai on Instagram said Don't get the ABH Moonchild Palette... get this instead because it's much better... and I thought "okay!" Lisa has great makeup suggestions- so follow her on Instagram!

Wallgreens
At Wallgreens I picked up 2 holiday sets of things I wanted to try. One was from Sleek and it had the Solstice highlighting palette with one of their metallic matte liquid lipsticks... I really liked the highlight palette. The liquid lipstick is nice too!

I also got the L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss Mini Collection. I'll probably do swatches or reviews on these in some sort of vlogmas or blogmas post... but these are great. It came with 4 shades... all really nice. Great formula!

Harmon 
Harmon was kind of a unique haul because I was running out of a bunch of things and I was going to a bachelorette party... so I wanted to pick up some stuff.

Like I said- I got the L'oreal Lash Paradise and Voluminous Mascara in a gift set... I got 2 of these so I'm good on Mascara for a while. I did not expect the Superhero mascara to last me all night tbh. It's just so wet that it won't last all night... so I knew this mascara would and the primer would and they wouldn't bother me.

I got the Physician's Formula Bright Booster Oil. I like wearing oils under my foundation and I just wanted to try one from the drugstore. The Smashbox Primer Oil just ran out... I have the Coverfx custom infusion drops... but I wanted to see what this was like.

And I got a primer too because oil on its own doesn't really work for me. So I got the Maybelline Master Prime Primer. I used to get the Blur and Illuminate... this time I just got the regular formula... so yeah!

I grabbed a Milani Eye Primer. Mine was running out.

I got 2 Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Lipsticks. I think I got Voyager and Ruler... one was a bright red and one was a deeper burgundy shade. I wore that all night long through the bachelorette party. Only moved from eating- was fine at the club... and it's just a great product. I loveeee these!

I got a Milani Lasting Finish Setting Spray because this stuff really works...

And I think that was it!

Hope you enjoyed this collective haul of things! I have some fun things coming up for vlogmas and outside of vlogmas... so stay tuned! Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon




Comments