Green and Flowery OOTD (11.3.17)

Hello again for another OOTD. This one might be a little bit more christmasy for the season! It doesn't scream christmas... but there's a lot of green and it's cute!

Top 
My top is a dress from Old Navy... it's kind of a sweater dress. It's warm- today is a little bit warm out so it might be a little too warm... but it's still nice and I like it. I rolled up the sleeves a bit because I'm warm... anyway- I like this color a lot... so I got the dress. (It looks good on my butt too lol)

Leggings 
These I got from Lularoe. I love the colors in this because there are so many things this can go with. I think I usually wear it with blue, but it could also go with pink... and I think I like it best with this green color. It's just so subtle and it looks nice.

Jewelry 
All from Alex and Ani! I have my Calavera pull chain necklace on. I think Dia De Los Muertos is over now... but I'm a little more interested in it and I kind of want to look up some things about it... I want to be well versed before seeing Coco... which I'm excited about.

I have my Skeleton Key Pull Chain Bracelet on... I really like this. My sister has a few pull chain bracelets layered together and I want to get some more. I kind of want the Path of Life and the Deathly Hallows.

And I have my rings, Path of Life and Skeleton Key... these are super nice together and I just really like the rings.

(I'm not wearing the compass today but this is a clearer picture lol) 

And my earrings... also Path of life symbol. I really love the Alex and Ani earrings because they just fit so well and they're nice and secure... so those are really great quality.

And that is everything! Hope you guys like this!

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments