Blogmas Day 11: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites, Festive Friday (12/22/17)

Frugal 

The Elf Flawless Finish Foundation. This is like a never fail foundation favorite for me. I have very dry skin right now and this still looks awesome! I've used this a few times this week... It's a bit of a rediscovered favorite... so this is really, really good. I love it.

I also just tried the Makeup Revolution Highlighting Drops... I forget what shade I have... I think it's luminous gold... these are good so far. I need to try them a little more and I do want to compare them to the Coverfx drops because that's kind of what they were trying to do there... but I love them so far and I want to try other shades. I think they have one that's similar to the halo drops I think I need to try!

Fancy 
I think this is a cheat to mention because I've only used it 2 times... but I love the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette. It's a really nice palette, I've gotten some great looks with it. The shadows are all really pigmented and easy to use and so far it's been awesome.

I also love love LOVE the Dose of Colors Liquid Lipsticks. These are my favorite liquid lipsticks right now. I've mentioned a lot from the drugstore that I love... but these last so long and they are just really really good.

Fragrance 
Snowflakes in Cashmere from Bath and Body Works! I loveee this scent! It's just so nice. It's a little different than Cashmere Glow, but it's still really nice for the winter.

I also really liked the Lavender Cedarwood Sleep scent from the Aromatherapy line... which I just did a review on yesterday!

Fashion 
The real MVP of the holidays: My Minion Ugly Sweater! I will be wearing it to an Ugly Sweater Party Tonight... and I'm excited!



Favorites

The episode of Life in Pieces yesterday was really really funny. Usually they have 4 small stories within one episode, but they did the "12 shorts of Christmas" this year and they had 12 little stories about Christmas and it was all really funny. I'm just going to say that was the best of the week because it was pretty awesome!

Festive 

This week I decorated the tree while watching Elf... Also shopping for my friends... which I just did online so it wasn't difficult... and I'm editing and uploading a new video every day... plus 2 blogs- one Christmas related and one not christmas related... I still need to clean and organize my room... and I'm going to an Ugly Sweater Party and doing more shopping tonight... so that's all fun.

I love the holidays and I always love this specific part where everything is all Christmas and all stressful...but right now... I'm exhausted and as much as I love it... I need to do something a little bit better next year to organize it more. Maybe I'll do something different blogging wise or video wise... maybe I'll decorate earlier... maybe I won't do any of that at all... will I enjoy the holidays more or less without that? I don't know. But... yeah. I had blogmas ideas for my personal blog I didn't get to this year... so maybe I'll just write those for next holidays lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments