2017 Favorites: Lips!

Sooo... I feel like this is the easiest one for me to decide out of all of my yearly favorites. Lot of good stuff from the drugstore... a few good high end picks too... let's just get right into it!

Milani Amore Matte Metallic Liquid Lipsticks (best choice: Chromatic Addict) 
This is just such a pretty, pretty lipstick. I didn't know how much I would like the metallic lips trend... but the formula of these are really nice and I just think they the color Chromatic Addict in particular just looks really nice on my lips. I'm actually almost done with a tube of it... and I'll repurchase it soon! I just really like this!

Wet n Wild Catsuit Matte Liquid Lipsticks 
These last sooo long for a drugstore product. Maybe not the longest wearing lipstick on the list... but definitely up there! They are pretty comfortable too for such a nice longwear product! I Have 3 shades of this and I really like them! I did a lipstick vlog on this in October-ish and that was a lot of fun!

Bite Beauty Multi Sticks 
These I tried when Sephora had their springtime 15% off sale... I really like these! My favorite color is Cashew, but I also have Gelato and I like that a lot for a cooler look. I think the color Cashew is like "my perfect lip shade" which is cool! I just think these are great!

Mac Lipsticks 
I actually tried 3 Mac Lipsticks this year and I think they are all pretty awesome. I already had Saint Germaine and I liked that, but I recently tried Russian Red, Velvet Teddy and very recently I've tried Whirl and the formula of these are absolutely amazing!

Dose of Colors The Snuggle Is Real Collection 
This is a really great collection of neutral lipsticks that will last all night long and I absolutely love it! I don't know if all Dose of Colors Liquid Lipsticks are like this... but this collection is definitely amazing and I would recommend getting it while you can!

The Hollibae collection unfortunately doesn't last quite as long... but I still like the shades in that palette.

Maybelline Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks 
Talk about lasting all night long! I'm writing this on Christmas Eve and the shade Pioneer lasted all night, through eating dinner and my niece inspecting my lips... I'm super impressed and I would HIGHLY recommend picking up a shade or 2 of these.

Jouer Liquid Lipsticks 

These aren't the longest wearing liquid lipsticks ever... but they are very comfortable and I like them a whole lot! I got a set of these last year and then I ordered another one because I liked it so much... so these are a winner for me!

Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipsticks 
This is another product I ended up liking a whole lot... I didn't love these when I first tried them... but this year they've been good to me! I used the Who's Zoomin Who color on Halloween... I used the color Sell Out a whole lot when I got the sample of that... and I bought the shade Wine Not and I like that too!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette- 
This is just a fun palette and I really really like using it! I didn't use this a lot this year... but it's definitely fun enough that it's worth mentioning.

I think that is everything! I hope you guys like this!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments