December 2017 Favorites

Ooo I tried a lot of good stuff in December and I'm excited to talk about it so lets get right into it!

First off... some drugstore favorites because early on in the month I ran out of a lot of things from the Drugstore and repurchased some new things from the drugstore and some things I had tried before.

I really like the Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Smooth primer. I think this is really nice and it helps my foundation a lot. I'm trying to find a primer I really love and this is in the contenders... it's a good one.

Physician's Formula eye booster is really nice too. Physician's Formula is overpriced and they don't have the best color range... but I love this oil and I really think it's nice! It comes in such a cute little bottle too! I'm all about oils this time of year... so knowing that there is a good drugstore oil out there excites me.

The L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer and Lash Paradise Mascara have been some favorites too! These are a fantastic combination, really helps my lashes stay longer and it lengthens them. I also think I apply my mascara better when I use the Lash Primer because I'm less focused about adding volume and more focused on covering up the white part of the primer... so I think that kind of works to its advantage for my lashes... it's a step I haven't really minded using! So that's good.

I really love the Sleek Solstice Highlight Palette. This is something I've heard rave reviews on and I thought "Okay... this can't really be all that good can it?" It is! This is one of the best things you'll find at the drugstore... and it really is better than any other highlight that I have I think... maybe the Coverfx drops are almost as good... but I loveeee this palette.

The Maybelline Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks have been absolutely amazing also! I just love how long these last on my lips. I could wear these all night long and not have to touch up at all. These are amazing.

I also really liked the L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Glosses. These don't last all that long on my lips... but they are comfortable and really nice!

The Dose of Colors The Snuggle is Real Set... since we're talking about lipsticks- but these do last all day and the formula is pretty comfortable! I really like these colors, very neutral and the formula is just amazing! I wore these most of the month and they're really nice!

For eye makeup... my number one pick would probably be the Huda Beauty Warm Obsessions Palette... I used this the most this month and I absolutely love it. I think it is really pretty and you can get a lot of great looks with this palette... plus it lasts forever on the eyelids and I just love the color selection of it.

Another favorite that I got towards the end of the month... but I would still consider a favorite because I've used it a lot since I have gotten it and I absolutely love it... it is the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette... this makes me want everything Huda Beauty has to offer lol. I just really like the colors and the formulas. I didn't get it during either sale because I was intimidated by the shade Cosmo... but I've used Cosmo 2 times now and I like it a lot. It's just a nice, glitter shadow! It's pretty and I just like it a lot!

I also want to give a quick mention to the Dose of Colors Blushing Berries Palette... this is a great palette- I've only used it once though...so I don't have too much to say about it. But I liked it a lot!

Some other face products I liked a lot... The Elf Flawless Finish Foundation has been good. I've been using that kind of a lot lately- it is one of my absolute favorites ever.

I really liked the Colourpop Amber Collection too... particularly the Setting Spray and the Liquid Highlight... these have been great. I really feel like the setting spray adds something to my face and the liquid highlight is really pretty too!

The Sephora Winter Queen Palette is great too! I have been having fun with this... I wanted to review this before Christmas... but that didn't happen... maybe I'll review it anyway because I think it is still available and I could do that... but yeah. $10- you can't go wrong!

I've also been using the Stila liquid shadows a lot... I got the set from sephora with the 3 metallic colors and the 3 glitter colors and I really like that a lot. I was pretty impressed... It's kind of an honorable mention- but those have been my go-to's for the holidays.

The Too Faced Clover Palette I almost forgot about... but I really liked that too! I used it a few times and I just think it's cute, its good and it is versatile! I dig it.

I used the Smashbox Drawn In Decked Out a lot at the beginning of the month... idk if it's available anymore... but still worth mentioning lol. They're quite good!

I think that is everything... I'm sure there is more- but I'm going to end it there! I hope you guys like this post- hope you're excited for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day... I will probably post my looks then but if I don't end up posting for a couple days... Happy New Year! I have a lot planned for next week already... so I'll be back soon!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments