Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Fridays!

Heyyy guys! Here are my Weekly Favorites! Let's just get right into it.

Frugal 
I have to say the lip combo I wore for my Victoria Secret Fashion Show Inspired Makeup Look... which You guys will be seeing tomorrow for the first day of Blogmas (every even day there will be a christmasy post here- every odd day there will be one on Scribbles About Life... so yeah. But anyway- the Revlon Hd Lipstick in Desert and the Elf Pout Perfecter in Glow on the center of the lip... not sure if there are any other colors of the Elf Pout Perfecters... but this is a really nice one and I just love it! So nice and glossy and glittery. Just a great combo!

Fancy 
The Smashbox Drawn In Decked Out Contour and Blush Palette is really nice. I used that for the look too... haven't used it much else during the week... but I still thought it was worth including because it's just such a useful palette and I'm probably going to bring it with me to my friend's bachelorette party tomorrow... just cause I liked the VS look so much I wanted to do it for the Bachelorette party... but maybe with a red lip instead... idk lol.

Fragrance 
I don't know if I mentioned this last week but Cashmere Glow from Bath and Body Works is a definite favorite of mine. Perfect for this time of year.

Another one I just got and I'm loving is from Nest and that is Black Tulip. I got this in the value set from Black Friday... it smells amazing and I love it!

Fashion 
These sunglasses that I got at a small store in Asbury... it was Small Business Saturday- these were not on sale and I didn't really get back the right change... they gave me a Canadian coin back in my change... which sure it was just one... but kind of a rip off... so I'm not going to say the name of the store because... eh. If it were amazing I would shout it out- if it was terrible I would say "Don't go there" but it was really neither so I just won't mention it at all... lol.

But these were made for me! Lol. 

Favorites 
I've been liking the Holiday Christmas Specials a lot! So that's just a total favorite! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 


Comments