Christmas Eve Make Up Look

So I can't take any pics... well I can, but its not showing up well with my lighting... so yeah... lol.

Face: 

Primer- Benefit Porefessional

Foundation- L'oreal Truematch Lumi

Concealer- Physician's Formula Nude Wear

Powder- Tarte super messy smooth operator. I may throw this out. I like it, but its too too messy. Just a sample size that came in the Bon Voyage palette.

Cheeks- I used the Maybeline Master Glaze in Just Pinched Pink with Benefit's Dandelion over it. And Benefit Watt's Up Highlight.

Setting Spray- Nyx Dewey Finish

Eyes: 

Primer- Lorac behind the scenes primer. Little watery now actually, so I waited a bit for it to dry.

Shadows- I wet my brush with water and I dipped into the green shade in the Tarte Bon Voyage Palette (I don't have the names right now, but its the last shadow in the third row) and I put that all over my lid. Then I took the dark brown shade to the left of that shade into my crease... and blended and it was really messy so I kept cleaning it... but yeah. And then I took the Gold shade to the left of that crease shade and I packed that onto the inner third of my lid. Then I highlighted my browbone with the first shade in the third row and I put a bit of the first shadow in the first row for the inner corners.  I also tapped my finger into the Jade color into the Lorac Pro 2 and put that in my outer corner... just to bring the green back into the look.

Brows- I actually took a little bit of the third shadow in the second row and ran that a bit into my brow and then combed it with a spooly. Never ever do brows... but this seemed like a match.

Liner- Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl in Nude

Mascara- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes and Kat Von D's Immortal Lash.

Lips- Bite Beauty Pomegranate.


Thats it! I wish I had a pic cause I love the way it looks... but its a dark dark day and I don't have great lighting!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments