Messy Face Make Up Routine:

SO I am kinda busy today! I have one more final for an online class that I have to do before the end of the night and I was taking a break and trying to do a holiday look... but that went awry... so here's a messy face and I'm not taking any pics cause I kind of look terrible... but I thought I'd give you my thoughts.

I didn't actually wear primer I used my Tarte Maricuja oil and then I put on my Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation... this foundation is so full coverage that I love it, but my face looks terrible right now with this on. Its so dry and ughh I'm actually probably going to remove it right after posting because you can see every one of my pores and it just looks really really bad. I put some Coralista blush on over it because that makes my pores a little better usually... but no. This is why I use BB Cream.

And I just put Bad to the bronze on my eyes... which I'm keeping cause I like it but it'll probably wear off because I'm sneezing... which is another reason why I can't do this holiday look post. Ughhh!

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments