Christmas Snow Look

again... No pics Im sorry! There may be later im half asleep and I just did this really quick.

Eyes:

Primer- Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candelight. This is amazing, I got it for Christmas and I was so happy, it's beautiful I will wear it on its own but it worked so so well with the shadows I used and I dig it!

Shadows- I went into my Lorac Pro 2 palette and used what else... But Snow all over my lid. I took Cool Grey in the crease and Charcoal on the outer edge! Really fast, easy and it worked well. This palette is amazing for fast looks because you need like no time to blend. It is fantastic.

Liner-   Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Nude.

Mascara-   Tarte lights cameras lashes.

Face: 

Primer-  Rimmel Stay Matte

Bb cream- Olay Fresh Effects

Cheeks- Maybeline Master Glaze in Just Pinched pink and benefits  rocketeur.

And that was it! Hope you guys are having a great Christmas!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments