Shopping Makes me a happy camper: American Eagle, Color Club (beauty plus salon) and Sephora Haul

I have a pretty epic haul for you guys today. It isn't really a lot of stuff and it didn't actually cost all that much because I had coupons and one was actually a contest I won... and yeah. I'm super happy right now. Plus a gift card. So yes. Happy camper!

American Eagle 

I had to do a return here because I bought a crop top by mistake... and then I decided to shop a little bit more.

I got this thermal Waffle T that is hooded in this super pretty pink color. I got one of these last year and I really liked it, plus I loved the color.

I also picked up a super pretty christmas t-shirt. Its really soft on the inside and its black and on the front it has a bunch of light bulbs arranged in a heart. Super super cute. They have these in solid colors without designs too... I'm most likely going to go back and buy several because its so soft and cozy!

Beauty Plus Salon 

This is very exciting because I got 6 full sized Color Club polishes 100% FREE! I won a facebook contest... if you live anywhere near Beauty Plus Salon, go like their facebook page! They are seriously amazing. They did a bunch of giveaways for the month of November, they had like one thing a week with giveaways and you needed to like the picture or comment or share, or all 3 for bonus entries. They gave away a lot of nail polish and hair products. I entered pretty much every time they posted the color club giveaway and its a local brand that not everyone knows about, so I felt pretty good about it.

And the nail polishes themselves look so different from anything I had, that even though I have so many things, this is a pretty unique collection that I was really happy to get. There are 3 glitters and three regular colors.

The regular colors are a really pretty bluish grey called Lady Holiday. I've always wanted a grey polish like this, but I always chicken out! A gorgeous red, appropriately named Hello Gorgeous. This is shimmery and glittery and I have a few reds already in my collection... this is so dark and shimmery and different though that I absolutely love it. And then a very dark blue called Williamsburg. I buy a lot of these blue nailpolishes... and again I don't think I have anything quite this dark and just gorgeous.

And the shimmers are a white shimmer called Snowflake. I'm definitely excited about these for the polka dot manicure I blogged about! I think I'm going to paint my nails with Lady holiday and use this snowflake color, that way they look like snowflakes! And there is a pretty gold glitter called Gingerbread! This is a really nice shade too. I'm wondering if these go on opaque or what they look like on the nail, because this is beautiful! And my favorite is a silvery pinkish glitter... I'm a sucker for these colors... called Magic Attraction! Its so pretty and just has a bunch of colors all swirled into one... I'm really excited to test these out... can you tell? Lol.

Sephora 
And last but not least... I made a trip to Sephora! I had the $15 off of $50 Beauty insider coupon and I could not wait to spend it! Lol I was kind of a bitch about it to because there was only one left of the thing I really wanted and someone else was looking around the aisle and I saw the box and just grabbed it. She seemed kinda pissed after and I felt a little bad, but there's one left if you want it, put it in your hand and put it back if you decide not to!

Anyway it is the Tarte Bon Voyage gift set! I was kind of debating between this and the Urban Decay Vice 3, but I thought this was a better value and the colors are more wearable than the Vice 3. It comes with a really beautiful travel bag, an eye palette with 20 FULL SIZED eyeshadows, a full sized Lipsurgence lip tint and a full sized Lipsurgence lip gloss. And deluxe sizes of their maricuja oil, their smooth operator powder, a cheek stain, and a Lights, Camera Flashes Mascara!

Just a mini-review I used some of the things already, and I really like them. I put on the Mascara immediately and it really separated and lengthened my lashes. I even like how it looks on the bottom lashes, which I'm not always a fan of! I then tried on the two lip products and I love them! These could be great for everyday use, they're pretty colors. They can be worn alone or layered together and its a nice color that could work on pretty much anyone. I never really thought about trying these... but I may need to grab some more! The applicator for the gloss is pretty fantastic as well.

And then I used some eyeshadows. I went to the second to last row and used the first three colors in that row. I applied the first color which is a whitish color called Chantilly Lace all over my lids. I took a crease brush and applied the darker brown matte shade called Merci you later into my crease. ANd then I took my finger and dabbed a little no champagne no gain on the center of my eye. It was a super quick look without a lot of thought or anything, and it worked out really well. I'm super happy with this so far.

So that is everything. I'll probably go into a more in depth review of the Tarte gift set and the nail polishes within the next few days... so I have no pics right now. I'll try to insert my American Eagle t shirts later on... and probably something with the whole nail collection too because I won! Lol!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments