Weekly Favorites 12/16/14

I've been forgetting to do these lately! But I figured I should write one even though its Tuesday... I have quite a few new favorites that I've been kind of obsessed with. 

First the Tarte Bon Voyage set... I did a whole review on it and I've been absolutely loving the eyeshadow palette, the mascara and the lip products in here. I've been using the Maricuja oil and I've used enough of it to say it works pretty well, my skin feels really nice lately, not sure if there is a huge improvement or a really noticeable difference, but I feel like its moisturizing my face... and my skin gets dry so this is helping quite a bit! 

I also love my Freeman masks, which I've reviewed and I had already been using and loving quite a lot. Especially the Charcoal mask, but the brightening grain mask is really great to use in the mornings. I've been digging that a lot. 

Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil in Rhubarb. Love this! Its like a darker Kylie Jenner type of look that I think looks good on a lot of people. I really like it and it just works. 

Vanilla Bean Noel from Bath and Body Works. I don't know how just a vanilla scent can smell so different and christmasy and delicious... but it does and I've been loving it! 

Color Club's Holiday collection! I got these for free, they are amazing. They chip and stuff, but still. They were free for me and I love them! 

And my shaving duo, which I've probably talked about before... but here it is again: True Blue Spa Shave The Day to shave with and then Vaseline lotion over it. I was sent the white vaseline bottle from Influenster and that one is probably my favorite. It really moisturizes and makes my legs feel really smooth. Really any vaseline is amazing, they make my skin feel nice and smooth after shaving and I have dry skin so that's a lot. 

And also Gold Bond's mini Ultimate Body Cream in the healing aloe version. This has been helping my dry chapped hands a lot and I love the smell of it too! 

Alrighty hope you guys like this little favorites thingy! Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments