Lip Balm Favorites

So this is a bit of a random post, but it's winter I feel like this is helpful. I'm not someone thats ever going to be like "ooohhh the Dior Creme de Rose is the only lip balm I use," like no. GTFO lol. I'm sure its a great lip balm, but its just a lip balm calm down. I'm pretty sure that if you pay a bagillion dollars for a lip balm, you'll still get chapped lips from time to time... so what the heck is the point? These are all temporary solutions and they're all really good.

My personal favorite? Probably Burts Bees. I realize this probably isn't the most affordable option, but its still pretty affordable and available. I've liked pretty much every lip balm I've ever tried from them. They don't have many flavored lip balms, but their Pumpkin Spice and Vanilla pack are pretty amazing.

Another slightly flavorless favorite is the Vaseline lip therapy. I've only tried Creme Brulee, which is a flavor yes... but its not like a strong flavor. It smells good but it isn't strong. This is very moisturizing and my lips look fuller and more hydrated when I put this on. It's a good thing if you're going to wear a matte lipstick to put this on, wait and then put the lipstick on. That way the lipstick still looks matte but this is still working for your lips. This is my go to for that.

And in a similar type of packaging to that are the Nivea Lip Butters. These are in a pan, they have great flavors. I love the Vanilla Macadamia and the Caramel Kiss. I love using these before bed so that my lips don't dry out overnight or anything. And yeah, these are nice and make my lips feel good.

The best flavors you'll find at the drugstore are probably the Revo lip balms from Wallgreens. Ohhh my gosh, these are the best most flavorful lip balms ever. They come in round balls like the Eos. I love this package design because its super easy to find in a purse and its fun to juggle with. I literally attempt to juggle with them all the time. Lol. I like the Eos lip balms also, but I think these are a bit more hydrating and definitely more flavorful. The Eos are still hydrating and flavorful and I'll still buy them, but I liked these Revo ones a lot.

The Chapstick lip balms are another underrated drugstore gem. The Cake Batter flavor is the absolute best! The Pumpkin pie is good too, and for a classic I love the Cherry! These are very hydrating and I feel like they're addictive. I love putting these on and the flavors are all just amazing. I really like these.

I think thats everything.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments