Quick Make Up Favorites

Lately I've been sleeping in a little more... which means I don't have a lot of time to do my make up... but I have some go to products that are easy to use and come up with looks for in a short amount of time.

My face picks are probably not a huge surprise. My Rimmel Stay Matte and Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream work really well together. I don't love this primer with other foundations because its a little drying, but it works so so well with this BB Cream. It makes it last longer without getting oily at all. Plus it gives like a luminous matte look... if thats a thing. Its very bright but it also looks more matte than most BB Creams. I really dig this.

For Cheek products I have 2 picks. I've been using my Benefit Box Powders from the Cheeky Sweet Spot palette. These are good, pigmented and long lasting. I feel like when I put these on my face just looks nice and bright. The Bronzer and Highlighter are also super easy to use and don't take long. I just like these. Another good option are the Maybeline Master Glaze blushes. These are super easy to dab on and blend out with your fingers.

For the eye palette I've been going to... its been my Lorac Pro 2. I was having trouble sort of coming up with different looks for this palette at first... but this just has a lot of super easy colors to use and they blend really easily and they stay pretty well with a primer. My go to primer's have been the Urban Decay Primer potion and the primer that comes with the palette itself.

There are so many great lip options that you can put on quickly and not really need a mirror or anything. The Maybeline Babylips are great for this. The Nyx Butter Lipglosses are great also. The NYC Cityproof Twistable lip colors, the Rimmel Moisture Renews... Bite Beauty. All super easy and pretty pigmented.

Comments