Holiday Gift Guide: Last Minute Gift- Spa in a stocking

So I saw Elle Fowler post something like this a few years ago, but I think I have a better one... just sayin lol.

This can be easy to do last minute, or you know if you wanted to plan for it before and do a bigger stocking you can do that too. Here is what I would recommend putting in this.

Shower gel/soap- I would go with a christmasy scent. Doesn't have to be, but there are so many good ones around in such cute packaging. Something pretty universally safe is Vanilla Bean Noel from Bath and Body Works. Winter Candy Apple is not a bad bet either, its such a nice appley candyish scent that I think a lot of girls will love it. \

Lotion/Body Butter- For this you can go with a mini if you would like. The Body Shop always has great mini body butters... or you could get a Vanilla Bean Noel or Winter Candy Apple lotion to match!

Shave The Day- This is quite optional, but if you're like a mom getting it for your daughter or something, I would recommend Shave The Day Shaving Cream from True Blue Spa from Bath and Body Works. This leaves my legs so soft and smooth. And my mom pretty much always gives my sister and I a goody bag with shaving cream and razors in it, or puts those in our stocking. Those are also good things. It might be a little weird to give to a friend, but to your sister, daughter, niece, granddaughter or something... its probably not a bad idea.

Face Mask- My recommendation would be Freeman's Charcoal Mask because that works the best for me and it really smoothes out skin and I think it can work on any skin type.

Fuzzy Socks- These are just fun.

Avon Footworks- Everything I've tried from this brand is amazing. Anything you get will go great in this stocking... or gift bag. This is a lot for a stocking, but you can pick and choose what you want, or fill it with mostly samples lol. I think the Foot Masks would be fun and different for anyone to try.

Nail Polish- I would recommend pretty much any Holiday collection since they are limited edition it seems more special. Or just a couple Wet n Wild polishes or something. I wouldn't recommend the OPI Gwen Stefani Collection but that is only because whenever I listen to Gwen Stefani, something terrible happens. It has nothing to do with the collection itself. Lol.

A Chocolate Bar- Obvs. You need a chocolate bar too! If you want to get real fancy you can write instructions on how to use the spa stocking/gift bag on the wrapper or print your own label for it or something.


Comments