How To-sday: Everyday Make Up Look!

So this isn't the exact make up I wear everyday... but basically the eyeshadows are something you can use everyday, so I'm saying this is something to easily wear everyday.

Face: 

Primer: Benefit Porefessional. I like this, I feel like its wayyy overhyped and I'm not too thrilled with it overall... but when I wear foundation it makes it look better, and thats the job I wanted it to do. So that is good.

Foundation: First time in a while I'm wearing something other than BB Cream! I used Covergirls Ready Set Gorgeous foundation.

Blush: Benefit Coralista!

Eyes: 

Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion

Shadows- I'm using the Tarte Bon Voyage Palette. First I put Palace of Versaille all over the lids (first shadow Row 1) Then I took I think I Cannes into the crease (third shadow first row) and then I darkened it a bit with the color right next to that called My own Cotes du Rhone just on the outer V of my eye to make it a bit smokey. If this is too dark, skip it! I Also patted a little bit of No Champagne, No Gain, (which is the third color in the third row) just to brighten everything up a little bit.

Mascara: L'oreal Butterfly Intenza.

Lips: 

I tried several throughout the day today, but the favorite was the Tarte lipsurgence gloss that came with the Bon Voyage set... I think the gloss was just for that set, I don't think its available on its own. I'm sure the Nyx Butter Lipglosses have a dupe for it (and I kinda like the Nyx formula better) So... yeah. Its called Visionary btw. I was wearing red today, so I thought no lip looks worked and I didn't want to go with a red lip because... thats a lot of upkeep and I wasn't doing anything special.

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments