The Winterlicious Tag!

1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?

I've been obsessed with the Color Club Holiday collection that I mentioned I won... mostly because I won them, but they also have great glitter polishes and amazing holiday colors. They have a light grey, a dark blue and a dark red that's almost purply that I love. And the glitter polishes are great too, they have a pretty clear white glitter that shows up different colors in different lights and on top of other colors... and then they have a pretty glitter multi-colored glitter polish thats pinky and... really pretty. And a lovely gold color too. I love it!

2) Favorite Winter lip product?
I love my Bite Beauty High Pigment lip colors. I got the remix tin packaging thing that they had. I've been wearing Rhubarb a lot... but for Christmas I will most likely wear Pomegranate, which is a lovely red.

And I have a drugstore fave too that I just posted a look with: The Rimmel Lasting finish in Rose Berry. So pretty!

3) Most worn Winter clothing piece? 
This probably isn't the most worn since I just got it... but my American Eagle Vintage Plush t shirt with the lights in a heart pattern. I absolutely love this, I just got it this year... its so pretty and I know that I'm going to wear this pretty much every Christmas season.

4) Most worn Winter accessory?
My Ugg Boots! I have a sparkly pair and a blue cardigan pair. I love these. They're my absolute favorite shoes... I'm a big fan. I'm getting another pair for Christmas lol.

5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
For candle or home scent... I've been loving the Caramel Pumpkin Swirl Wallflower. It smells so good, it is kind of a fall scent, but to me it just smells warm and great. I would love using this year round... but I only bought one unfortunately and its almost burned out! It lasted a long time too, I think most wallflowers burn for a month, this one was more than a month I think.

And for Perfume, I've been loving a bunch of Bath and Body works scents... Cashmere Glow, Vanilla Bean Noel, Winter Candy Apple, A Thousand Wishes. All amazing!

And for bath/body I've been obsessed with Philosophy's Spiced Gingerbread. They sell this for $12 at TJ Maxx if you don't want to pay the Sephora/Ulta Price for it. I think this also comes in Holiday gift sets if you want a better value.

6) Favorite Winter beverage?
Soooo many... Starbucks Egg Nog Latte and pretty much all their holiday lattes. I also love love love Eggnog and I've really been liking Celestial Seasoning's Sugar Cookie tea. And of corse Land o' Lakes Hot Chocolate. All amazing.

7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
Elf and The Muppet's Christmas Carol. Elf is probably my favorite that I can watch any time during the year... but I grew up watching the Muppets and I love everything about it.

8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
Pretty much anything in a cartoon! Lol. This year in particular I've been loving anything from Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer. I like Silver and Gold, Holly Jolly Christmas, The Island of Misfit Toys... anything from that movie. You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch always puts a smile on my face too... so that is one of my favorites. Sparkle Jolly Jingle Twinkley from Elf The Musical... And Santa Baby. Lol.

9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
Cherry Hershey's Kisses... sooo soo good. Underrated too! I love them!

10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
I love my Christmas Tree. We have 2 Christmas trees in my house because we don't have room for a big Christmas Tree upstairs, so we have a small one in the window. And we have a big one downstairs. The big one I actually chose. We had a Real Christmas Tree one year and the day after Christmas we went to Home Depot to get a fake one for next year, and I picked out this one with Berries and acorns on it that I really liked. It was like $20 or something like that... if you need a new decorations or a new tree, get it after Christmas! Everything goes on sale and its good stuff thats just as good.

Anyway yeah I'm sort of the decorator of the tree because my family is very particular with where the ornaments go, and I am the most particular... so its kind of my tree. Lol.

11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
Ugg Sparkly Cardigan boots! So comfy and cute and I love them! Lol.

12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
Staying at home with my grandparents coming over. We always go to my grandmother's house for Christmas eve and my Dad's family comes over and celebrates and we have this Big Fat Greek celebration with pastetseo, which is amazing and tastes good. And then we have my grandparents from my mom and dads side on Christmas Day for Turkey and the Turkey sides. Lol.

That is it! Hope you guys have are having fun holiday seasons and stuffs like that!

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments