First Impression: Rimmel Wonder'lash Mascara (with Argan Oil)

So this is a product I was super excited to try! I did a haul on it recently and I thought why not do a first impression of this right away? So that's what I'm doing!

So this is the waterproof version of the new Rimmel Wonder'lash. On the package it says Clump-Free Volume and Definition. On the back it also claims to be conditioning to the lashes, because of the Argan Oil I am guessing and that it is waterproof but removes easily with eye makeup remover. It also mentions the brush is super smooth and it hugs the lashes from root to tip. And it is approved by dermatologist and eye doctors (it uses the full opthamologist word... but idk how to spell that and I spelled it wrong... I just wanted to point out that because it makes it sound like the packaging is really half-assing the product, when really the blogger is being half assed. Lol. I keep typing things wrong! Its really hard guys!)

So from applying this, I feel like its more lengthening than volumizing... usually I prefer volumizing, but lately I've been using more lengthening mascaras and I've been liking them. It doesn't look like "dang that girl is wearing falsies" but it does do a great job of lengthening. I have pretty long lashes to begin with, so I feel like it works well for the lashes. I have it on my upper and lower lashes, I don't always like applying things to my lower lashes because it can look spidery or it smudges. This looks good though and since it is waterproof, its a bit better with the lashes.

I also thought it was super easy to apply. I like the wand a lot. It looks like a pretty standard rubber bristle brush its nice. It kind of gets a little excess on the wand, but its easy to just take off and get back in the tube. The bristles are all around the same, its not a fancy weird design or anything, pretty standard. I like it.

I'll check back at the end of the night and update you guys about my feelings... I'm seeing a movie, it might be sad, maybe I'll cry and we can see how waterproof it is. Lol.

Okay back from the movies! I saw Unbroken which is the movie Angelina Jolie directed and it was really good! I was probably on the verge of tears but I didn't cry because of them movie. My eyes started bothering me a bit, idk what it was from... but the mascara stayed on pretty well! Next step: Removal!

Came off easily too! So yeah, I like this mascara. I don't think its the most Wow Va Va Voom bam those are lashes type of mascara... but I feel like it made my lashes look really nice, it stayed on well and it removed easily enough! I don't like it quite as much as my L'oreal butterfly Intenza... but I would recommend it! Its more of a natural lash type of look, but they are still quite big.

As for what was hurting my eye... I'm not sure if it was any make up. It could have been a particle of something, who knows it didn't hurt all that much... if I feel like this mascara is doing something bad to my eyes, I will let you know... otherwise its not a bad mascara at all! Again not my favorite, but if you need a more natural mascara this is good. I also think its more affordable than the butterfly intenza... let me see... okay no this isn't that much more affordable than the L'oreal. Its like a dollar or 2 cheaper... but with the $1 coupon its not bad.

Hope you found this helpful! I have a ton more products to review so keep looking for that, and if you want to know how I liked Unbroken... go over to my other blog right here.

Comments