Harmon Haul + some sales and couponing tips!

So I have a lot of hauls coming up! I have a huge one from the day after Christmas and I think I'm going to do some Target shopping and some other various shopping places coming up... so look forward to hauls! Tis the season to shop! Lol. I had a gift card here, so this is what I got with that gift card. I know not everyone has Harmons... but a lot of them are inside of Bed Bath and Beyonds and a lot of Bed Bath and Beyonds sell beauty products on their own, and they have the same sales. At Harmon you can use Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons, you can stack those coupons and you can use manufacturer coupons on display. They also have their own coupons, but usually its better to use the Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons.

So first thing I saw when I walked in were the Elf holiday sets on sale, so I picked up their brush set because it was on sale for less than $5 I think and I need brushes! So I got this and I'm excited. I know these aren't their best brushes out there, but I'm not super super picky.

I also got one of their duo eyeshadow gift sets that were on display. This comes with 4 little duos so 8 eyeshadows and an eyeshadow brush and it was under $3... so yeah. I needed this. They have a few different shades, the one I picked out looked like the most neutral of the bunch, so I figured I'd get that.

And sticking with the elf theme here, I went over to the ELF display and I saw that they had the baked highlighters on display. KathleenLights on youtube RAVES about these and she wears them a lot and she always has a beautiful glow. She has dry skin like me, so of corse I needed to try this... I think she said she liked them more than the Becca highlighters which are supposed to be amazing and are very very expensive. I picked up all 3 of these because I didn't remember which one of these she liked best and they are $3 so... yeah. Lol.

Also on the Elf display I saw their matte lip colors. I got the shade Tea Rose. I hear these are comfortable and some of the best matte lipsticks out there. A lot of people seem to really like them, so I figured I'd pick one up.

Now onto Rimmel. I really wanted to try their Wonderlash Mascara because it sounded interesting. I know people love the new Maybeline Mascara and I love the Butterfly Intenza... but not many people have reviewed this. I actually grabbed the Waterproof version because the only other Rimmel Mascara I've tried kind of gave me Panda eyes. I've never tried a waterproof mascara before, so this will be interesting. And bonus: This had a $1 off coupon on the display, as did a lot of the new Rimmel stuff... so that is good too!

And I saw Rimmel have new BB Creams. I think they've had their Matte BB Cream for a while, but I picked up the illumination one, I think thats what its called... I'm not sure if this is the same as their regular BB Cream and they just repackaged it, but I've heard their regular BB Cream is really good too. It won an Emily Award from EmilyNoel83 last year... so thats good. No $1 off coupon on this display sadly.

And the last thing I got was one thing I really wanted, the Maybeline Face Studio Primer. They have a bunch of different ones, I got the Blur and Illuminate version because if you can't tell by all the things, I want glowy skin. Lol. I have dry skin, so I'm gonna glow this year! Lol.

And that is it! I got some other ELF Products recently too, because they had displays at Old Navy too with items they usually only have on their website. I think the baked highlighters used to be online only... which is weird.

Also the couponing  advice... which isn't really advice, but I used some coupons. Because Harmon is the sister store to Bed Bath and Beyond, you can use Bed Bath and Beyond coupons, even if they've expired. Harmon usually sends their own coupons also, but they are usually $5 off of $20 and the Bed Bath and Beyond ones are $5 off of $15... which is really good. So I used one of the $5 off of $15 coupons and one 20% off coupon. Plus the $1 off coupon on the Rimmel Wonderlash display. And the Elf brush kit and the eyeshadow kit were on sale. Originally my total was $42 and with all the coupons it went down to $35 I think. And I had a $25 gift card, so I paid around $9 for it. On the receipt itself it said I ended up saving $15 all together (I realize going from 42 to 35 is not $15, but  it includes the original price of the sale items too.)

Not too bad! I'll have reviews and first impressions of these very soon... plus a GIANT haul... and I'm sure I'll end up doing even more shopping soon cause I still have Christmas money and gift cards! Lol I'm pumped.




Comments