Holiday Look: All drugstore Make Up!



Face- 
Primer: Rimmel Stay Matte
BB Cream: Olay Fresh Effects
Blush: Maybeline Master Glaze in Just Pinched Pink
Highlight:  Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips - Lighter side for highlight and darker end for a bit of a bronzer. Looks really nice!

Eyes- 
Primer: Maybeline Bad to the Bronze 
Eyeshadows: 
All over the lid: Milani Bella Eyes in Bella Champagne- this looks a lot like Stila's Kitten. Its so pretty over Bad to the Bronze. Also easier to work with than Kitten.
Crease: I took a matte brown from Rimmel's Glam Eye HD in Brick Lane.
That was a little dark, so I'm putting more of the Milani Bella Eyes on, but I think I'm going to use a brush. I applied it with my fingers before.
Then I'm just going to dab my finger into the center shade of the Brick Lane thingy because its a really nice gold color and that will just give a really pretty gold finish to the eye.
And under my browbone I'm taking the lightest shade in the Brick Lane quad. I forgot how much I loved this!  Pick this up its amazing!
Liner- I actually did a liquid liner with Jordana's fabuliner and I am getting the hang of it! There is also a 30% off sale on Jordana's website I saw on Nouveo Cheap... Its inexpensive already but damn! This is nice!
And I used my Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Nude on my lower Lashline. I've had this for a while and it is still so creamy!
Mascara- Maybeline Butterfly Intenza. Love this mascara! Lots of lashes. I am happy! Lol.

Lips: Rimmel Moisture Renew in Berry Rose... I need to use this so much more because it is such a pretty color! Its a little frosty, but I really like it with this very glowy look that I have on!

Overall I absolutely love this look! I wasn't even going to put on make up today... but I wanted to post a Christmas look on here and this is probably one of my favorite looks I've done! And I was just literally writing everything down after I did it, so I'm happy I blogged this so that I know what to do.

And these are products I don't reach for as much because I have so many high end products... but these are all amazing! And it looks good with and without my glasses, which I'm very happy about! I'm so excited about this! Lol I'll definitely wear this for some sort of Christmas event!

Also all my brushes were drugstore too. I used the Real Techniques crease brush and shadow brush from their starter set collection and I used the Elf Small Stipple Brush.

Here's the photo shoot...
Awkward Face... Trying to show off shadows.


glasses

no glasses. 

Comments