2 Quick Holiday looks with Tarte's Bon Voyage Palette: Silver and gold

Heyyy guys! I thought since I got the new Tarte Bon Voyage set, I'd do a look using the eye palette and some of the products in the palette itself. I'm gonna make this a short post and just tell you what everything is, and if I need to explain, I'll explain further.

Gold Look 
Face:
Primer- Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
BB Cream- Olay Fresh Effects
Cheeks- Tarte cheek stain in muse (not my favorite)
Benefit Rockateur
Powder: Tarte Smooth Operator (I liked this but it was so so messy.)

Eyes:
Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion (I think this would have been better with a gold primer or cream shadow. Next time, I'm using Bad to The Bronze.)
Shadows: No Champagne No Gain- All over lid
Provence Upon A time- All over lid. This made it a little more gold and a really unique color. I liked it.
Crease: Take on Bourdeaux. This is super pigmented! Just the lightest dab will do. Its also really easy to work with. Not very messy at all, I was so so happy with it.
Highlight: I think I used both Chantilly Lace and Palace of Versaille. I like both, but Chantilly Lace is really good all over the lid also and I liked Palace for a highlight.
Under lower lashline: French Riviera. (I used liquid liner and just connected this with the liquid liner. I didn't use it all under because I wanted a bit of brightness.
Liquid Liner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Mascaras: Rimmel Retro Glam (now that this dried out quite a bit, I like it.)
Kat Von D's Immortal Lash- (The Rimmel Mascara got a tad clumpy after a few tries... so this helped separate.
Lips: Tarte Lipsurgence in Romantic
Nyx Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie

Silver Look 

Face 
Primer- Rimmel Stay Matte
BB Cream- Olay Fresh Effects
Cheeks- Benefit Hoola to contour
Benefit Sugarbomb as blush

Eyes
Primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion
Shadows- I took C'est la vie and put that all over the lid. This gave a really pretty foiled look, but at the end of the night it looked less good, kinda smudgey. It doesn't swatch all that well, but it looked good on my eyes. I might try this with a cream shadow.

In my crease I put a little bit of Merci you later and then Marseille the word. And I used Chantilly lace as an inner corner highlight and Palace of Versaille as a browbone highlight. I also took Le Cordon Blue and ran that on my lower lashline.

Mascara- Tarte Lights, Camera Flashes, or lashes or whichever one comes in the kit... their bestseller in the purpley pouch package.

LIPS- Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Stain in Romantic
Lipsurgence Lipgloss in Visionary.

(lol I meant to take an eyes closed pic of this... but I'm not that good of a blogger... you can see the silveryness and possibly the pop of blue on the lower lashes in this picture...)

So that was a fun little Holiday Glam guide! Hope you guys like it!

Comments