Mini Bath and Body Works Haul

Today I picked up some random things from Bath and Body Works and I thought I'd share it here!

First off I got some Wild Madagascar Vanilla things. I got the body cream, which they recently reformulated... I already like the formulation a lot, but I feel like this might be more like the formulation of the Forever Midnight Body Creams which I absolutely loved... so I figured I would try it out. I love the scent of the Wild Madagascar Vanilla too. I feel like I have a lot of vanilla scents... but you can never have to much. So I also got the mini spray for it too!

And I got 2 wallflowers. One in Pumpkin Gingerbread because... I love pumpkins and gingerbread and I feel like I need this around Christmas and one for Cinnamon Caramel Swirl. I love the Pumpkin Caramel Swirl so much, and I'm really upset I didn't get more... So I thought I'd get at least one of these and maybe I will pick up some more if I really like it.

And that is everything! Hope you guys found this interesting or helpful. I really wanted the New Year's collection that has really lovely packaging... but I didn't think I would reach for that scent all that much. I actually jumped out of line and then smelled the Madagascar Vanilla, so I chose that. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments