How To-sday:Fun Make Up Look: It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration Palette (also benefit cheeky sweet spot)

So I did this look for a halloween party, but it wasn't a really big costume or anything, so it isn't quite as vibrant as my Minion make up look with the Lorac Pro 2... but its pretty cool I thought, so I'll share it.

I started out priming my face and eyes. I used the Benefit Porefessional for my face and whatever came in the lorac pro for my eyes and then I went back to my face make up.

I used my L'oreal Truematch Lumi with and I dotted that all over my face and then I took a damp beauty blender and I blended it all over. Then I broke into the Benefit Cheeky sweet spot and I contoured with Hoola, put Maybeline's just pinched pink as a base for my blush and then layered Rockateur over it and then I highlighted with Watt's up and then used my Milani Bella Eyes Bella Champagne over top of that for a bit more highlight.

Back to the eyes! I used Miracle all over the lid and Hot Cocoa in the crease. I used Warm Wishes as an inner corner highlight and browbone highlight. I used my Jordana Fabuliner in brown and I didn't do much of a wing, but it was there. And then I decided I needed more sparkle, so I took a gold liquid liner from sephora on the inner third of the lower lashline. And then I highlighted the inner corners with the goldeny part of the transforming ombre thingamabob this comes with.

For my lips I used Revlon's matte balm in Unapologetic and my make up forever sephora birthday present mascara. And I used my Nyx Dewey Finish Setting Spray and Voila!

I really liked this look, if you don't want to use the glitter eyeliner underneath I think this looks really good for everyday and yeah. I liked it a lot!

I didn't get any pics wearing this exact look... but I did do a more wearable version of this today. For the face I used the Rimmel Stay Matte with the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream, Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Powder and Nyx Dewy Finish Spray. I used the same blushes but I didn't highlight or contour. I did the same eye look but I used a little bit of Snow Angel on my inner corner and inner third as well. I didn't use any eyeliner. I layered Kat Von D's immortal lash with L'oreal's intenza mascaras and for my lips today I used Bite Beauty's high pigment pencil in Rhubarb.

The lighting in my room is absolutely terrible... so you can't tell the full effect of this look, but here it is kinda sorta lol.



Alrighty hope that helped kinda sorta. Lol. Don't my lips look pretty!!?!?!?!?! I'm so happy I got my hands on that Bite kit!!!!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments