November 2014 Favorites

I've been kinda using the same things all month... so these favorites are pretty tried and true.

For the face: Definitely the Rimmel Stay Matte primer, Olay Fresh Effects Bb Cream, Nyx Dewey Finish setting spray... occasionally Covergirl Ready, Set Gorgeous powder. I love these all together. It makes it nice and glowy but also pretty matte... its perfect. Absolutely perfect.

I've also pretty much been using my Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot every day I've worn make up since I've got it... and I got it over a month ago... so yeah these are all winners. Rockateur has probably been my go-to because its so easy to wear and its perfect for everyday, so yeah. I love the Hoola Bronzer and the Watts Up highlight also. All great!

For eyes, I've loved the two palettes I got this month. The Lorac Pro 2 and the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration. The Naturally Pretty is quite possibly my favorite palette ever. Its so pretty and easy to work with and really really nice. And the Urban Decay Primer potion. That works well with them also.

Mascara and eyeliners I've been using: Make Up Forever Smoky Extravagance, L'oreal Butterfly Intenza and I just started using the Jordana Fabuliner in Brown this month. I don't really use it everyday, but I like it and I'm getting used to it.

Lips: Revo Lip Balms from Wallgreens. I have the fall collection and the Candy Corn is amazing and tastes like Rice Crispies, and they have a really good Black Cherry. I didn't love the Pumpkin Spice lip balm much... but I do love the Burts Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm. I love Burts Bee's and this smells and tastes amazing!

I got the Bite Beauty double ended lipstick in Fig and Date not to long ago. I really love Fig and I've been wearing Date quite a bit also. Those are really great. I also got the La Girl Lip Glaze in blushing, I haven't worn it too too much but it is beautiful. Also the mini Buxum Full on Lipstick that I have. Quite amazing. Loves it!

For scents I've been really liking Bath and Body Works winter Candy Apple, Vanilla Bean Noel, and A Thousand wishes. Also Cashmere Glow I've been wearing a lot the past few days. I'm a huge Bath and Body Works Junkie... so I like these scents.

And the Freeman Masks I've tried this month are AMAZING! The Charcoal and the Golden Grain. Both of these work so well and my face has really improved by using these guys.

Some Randoms: Bath and Body Works Wallflower in Caramel Pumpkin Swirl... i wish I got more of these because these smell absolutely AMAZING! Its so caramelly but theres like a nice warmth to it and it is just delicious!

And Old Navy's Pixie pants. These are like a thick legging that look like pants... mine kind of got a whole in it... but its not noticeable or anything... so I still wear them. If Old Navy does a cyber monday thing maybe I'll grab more. They're so comfy I want more... but there was a huge line at my mall I didn't want to wait in.

So that is pretty much everything. This was a good month make up and beauty wise. I've tried some good things and found some favorite combos and things like that. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments