Giant Haul: Old Navy, Ouidad, Sephora, Bath and Body Works, American Eagle and Express

Ohhh my gosh... this is the most shopping I ever have shopped. I got some money for Christmas and a lot of gift cards... plus there are many sales going on... so I shopped till I dropped pretty much. I also wanted to mention some of the sales, so I'll put that next to it.

Sephora 

I was right on the verge of being a VIB so of corse I had to go to Sephora. A few months ago I spotted a little Sephora Favorites bag that was only for Sephora inside JC Penny. It was similar to the Sephora Superstars kit that they have every year, but it doesn't have quite as much stuff and its $39 instead of $75. I kind of wanted to try it in October... but I thought $39 was a bit much for mini sizes... I was wrong. This little packet has 4 full size items and 2 minis! It comes with the Smashbox BB Cream, which is full sized and costs $39 on its own... so that pays for the bag itself. It also has a full size Nars Orgasm blush, Urban Decay Sin eyeshadow, and Stila liquid liner... all things I've wated to try. And its basically free! How has no one talked about this??? Thats an awesome value! There were sooo many left at my JC Penny! It also has a mini Benefit They're real mascara and a Bite Beauty lipstick in Pallamino... seriously go buy this now! I will do reviews on all of these, so far I love everything I've tried. The Stila Liner is fantastic in particular... and yeah. Go buy this right this second.

And I got upgraded to VIB... and I got coupons... so Sephora hasn't heard the last of me! Lol. Even though I already have 4 of their products that are f*cking full sized!

Bath and Body Works (Semi Annual Sale) 

So this is exciting... but I got a lot of the same stuff so yeah. They brought back their Hawaii summer collection... and I love Oahu it is one of my favorite scents, I have the full sized spray... but I needed a back up and it was $7. I may never see this again. This is one of my favorite smells in the world and its just... you need it lol. Buy it now! Lol I really hope you guys all run out and buy things right away so that you can go "Shannon told me I need this right now! I had no choice!" Lol. I also got the shower gel and body lotion of this scent because it is the bees tits. It isn't even the knees its the tits. We just went there. These were all half off... so thats good.

And I also got 3 more Pumpkin Gingerbread wallflowers because I have this in my room right now and it is amazing. Wallflowers are 2.50... so you need this too. Lol. I don't feel bad bullying you for this one. I also got 2 Caramel cinnamon swirl... I have one of these and I'm hoping it smells like pumpkin caramel swirl because that is my other favorite. Pumpkin gingerbread may have that beat... but I do love that scent and I'm going to stock up on it next year because thats the type of scent I like for my room. Its sweet and warm and cinamony and I really like it! I'll use it in the summer I don't care! Lol.

Ohhh and I almost forgot I got a really cool thing for my mom too. My mom loves the PocketBac hand sanitizers and she also used to use a spray on hand sanitizer that was good to have in the car cause its quick to use and easy. Now BBW has their own versions of these... which is awesome! I got her the apple scented one and it smells really good. I think these are new sanitizers that they have and they were on sale for $3.

Beauty Plus Salon (30 percent off Ouidad) 

I know not every state has this chain... but all Ouidad products are 30% off now. Thats what I use for my hair, so I got some stuff. I got the Moisture Lock leave in conditioner which I ran out of a long time ago and I think my hair will be better with it.

I also got two of the curl defining styling souffle's... which I have one of but I run out of them quickly so I thought I'd get a second one... and a third one lol.

Express (50% off everything) 

I never shop at Express because I don't have a million dollars... but on my way to Sephora I noticed a sweater I liked... which I didn't end up buying but still I got some good things.

I saw a pair of leggings with a really lovely floral print that was very colorful and amazing on... so I got those and I liked the way they fit so much I grabbed another floral pair that was black with white flowers... I will insert pics....


And then I noticed a necklace I really liked... and of corse another necklace I really liked next to that... so I needed them both. I still have jewelry from Express that I've had for years. I love their jewelry. These two designs were like stones one had some sparkly things hanging down and another was plain but still a pretty color. I'll show them, but Idk how good they will look on camera.
I know... they look exactly the same... but one is plain and one has sparklies and to me they look different enough in person. lol.

American Eagle (50%off everything + Awesome coupon) 

In the window I noticed this really pretty long cardigan with a cute winter design on it, and it took me forever to find! But I found it and I liked it! I actually think I'll wear it tomorrow with a sweater I got from Old Navy... that I will mention. It kind of looks like The Dude's sweater... but for girls! Lol.

And there was this kind of ugly hoodie that I really liked. Lol thats a bad way to describe it. Its very colorful and soft and cozy but it has like that ugly christmas sweater type of print... which i guess I really liked this year, so I got it! This was on clearance and on sale I think? It was cute and I would not pay full price for this! Lol I really wanted it though!

And then I saw yet another pair of leggings! It's actually another floral pair too that is black and white and I got a lot of longer sweaters at Old Navy too... so I thought this would be good for that! Yayyy leggings!

And last but not least, I almost had enough for my coupon... but I wasn't quite there and this nice gold watch with a sparkly head was staring right at me and I was like "meh I like this watch" and then it made everything cheaper than it would have been without the coupon anyway! Lol. So yay! Watch! I'm wearing it now and I love it! Lol... Can't find it to post a pic... but I will be sure to include it somewhere.

Old Navy (really good sale lol) 

Alright here is the big one... I was only going to use a gift card I had there... but there were so many good deals and no one was in the store... so I picked a bunch of stuff up and I was like "I'll try it on and if it looks good I'll get it." Only one thing didn't look good. Lol. Which is a good/bad thing.

I got this grey striped sweater dress... which i love! I got grey sparkly cardigan ugg boots for Christmas and this will look so cute with those and leggings. I cannot wait to rock this look... its fantastic!

And I like Flannel so I got two of their flannel tops. I wanted a red one... but they didn't have any in Large... but now that I think about it, I think the large was a little big. (I'm either a medium or large... lately a little large as most of my diet consists of penne vodka, pizza and doritos... but I like a bit of a larger fit anyway... so yeah. random but someone might find this interesting.) Anyhoo maybe if I can see the red in a medium sometime in the near future I'll get it... but I like these colors I got lol.

And I got another long cardigan... this is like the Long Cardigan and leggings haul I swear! Its grey and white and striped... and as I've said, I'm into greys right now. So this is good for me.



The first thing I picked up I think was this Polar Bear thermal top that was only $6. I tried it on and I liked it... didn't think it looked that great on me but I felt cheap rejecting a $6 shirt... so I bought it? Thats not a good reason to buy something, don't do this. But this is what I was saying I may wear tomorrow with the big winter cardigan from American Eagle. This is also grey. This was like the 50 shades of Grey haul too! Lol. (side note: There's 50 shades of grey OPI nail polish... what?)

And the last clothing item I got... cause I had a fun surprise on the checkout line... is possibly my favorite. Its a black, striped sweater (evidently I like stripes too its funny how you don't know you like something until you see everything collectively. Lol.) Its a little long so again... LEGGINGS! This may seem like an average sweater... but it fit really well and I thought it looked really pretty.
Lol all these Old Navy clothes look so basic and boring they probably don't seem all that exciting, but I really loved them and I think you need some basic things like these, so I was damn excited lol!

And last but not least... I spotted a large Eyes Lips Face aka ELF display by the cash register... and I noticed it on my way in, but I was going to avoid looking... but then some things caught my attention. I saw items that I believe are only available on ELF's website and never in Target or Harmon or anything. I don't order many things online, I usually talk myself out of it... so I've never ordered from their website and I pretty much thought if I don't get these I may never get these. So it was do or die... and I do'ed. EmilyNoel83 on youtube always raves about their Lip Exfoliator, so I had to get that. And they have a blush palette also that I've wanted to try cause I like their blushes and this seems like a nice thing to have. They were only like 2.45 too... sooo affordable! I'm super happy with this. I also saw the Prism palette... that may need to be a thing I get... so yeah. lol.


So THAT was my epic shopping trip. I'm really happy. I don't mean to brag with these hauls or anything, I just love shopping and if I can't share that on the internet... idk. Lol.

Also I had a little shopping mission that I followed quite well. I wanted to buy more leggings and tops to go with leggings. I needed the Ouidad stuff. I wanted grey things to go with my new boots. I wanted to spend enough money to become a VIB. I wanted to use one of my American Eagle coupons... and I wanted some more of the wallflower scents I like... so I did everything I needed. I'm good! Totally trying to justify everything and I can! Lol.

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments