Colourpop Matte X Lippie Sticks Review

I've been really loving colourpops lip products lately, and these Matte X Lippie Sticks are no exception!

They don't wear that long. I guess I have some problems with them transferring with food, but that's not a huge deal. Honestly, a lot of times I'll wipe my lips before eating anyway. If these were a lot of money I'd be a little more annoyed... But they're really affordable, so that's a plus! 

I think these last longer mixed with the formula of their regular line of matte Lippie sticks. I actually think that because these are so comfortable and the are so long wearing, it creates the perfect hybrid and just a really good formula all in all. 

And I got 4 colors of these... So I was really impressed with the consistency of each color. I have 2 of the regular Lippie sticks line and there are inconsistencies in those. The Ultra Matte colors have some inconsistencies... But these are consistent, which is so good, especially with a more affordable product like this. 

So yeah.  These go on like buttah, they mix well together and with other lipsticks and I just like the a lot. I can't find the shade Cami, which was my favorite and I'm wondering if I should get another. I'm missing that one and the satin lipstick in Molly... And they're probably hiding in th same place. Lol. 

Byeee! Hope this quick review was helpful!
-Shannon 

Comments