Everyday Lipstick Stand

So yesterday I hauled this lipstick stand on my other blog Scribbles about life and I filled it up right away and I figured I'd let you know what I did with it! This might be something that changes and rotates... But honestly I don't think it will. I really like the 16 colors I chose for this and I want to use them a lot. So I think I'm keeping it the way it is.

First off my Too Faced La Creme Lipsticks. I have Sugar Daddy and Honey Bear. They are 2 of my favorites... This is an underrated product, I hardly hear anyone talk about these but they are awesome!

Then I have my 3 Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks in the regular formula. I have Rapture, Manic, and Shame. Shame I haven't worn out yet... But I'm excited to!

And then in the next row I have my Sheer Revolution lipstick in Streak. I love this color and it's amazing for summer! So pretty!

Then I have a couple glosses. I have Eclair from Nyx which is probably the best nude gloss ever and then I have Elf's Ex-tra gloss in Michael, which is a really pretty purple color!

And then my Maybelline Creamy Mattes in Touch of Spice and Lust For Blush! These are amazing and you need them! Lol

And then in the last row are all my Buxum Mini Glosses! I used to wear these all the time, but the way I stored them wasn't the best, so I thought they would be perfect here. Also there are 6 rows in the back and I have 6 of these glosses so it was meant to be!

And I'm happy with this and I think it was a great selection!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments