Review:Individual Products in the In The Balm of Your Hand Palette

I think I've reviewed the In The Balm of your hand palette before... But today I'm going to focus on more individual reviews of the actual products in the palette.

Mary Lou-Manizer
Let's start with the big one! This is an awesome highlight! I've been using this as my highlight since I've started the challenge... And I love highlighters and I haven't missed any of my other highlights since using this... So that shows you something. If you only want one highlight, I'd totally recommend this one! It's an awesome highlight. It works really well as an eyeshadow and it's so pretty. A little goes a long way, I don't usually use a fan brush... But this I've been using a fan brush with lately and I love it! 

Lead Zepplin- 
Now onto my least favorite...I don't love this shadow, I made it work for me during this challenge... But it didn't work how I wanted it to work. I have to use it with my finger. And I wanted it as an outer corner shade... But it didn't work for that... So yeah this isn't my favorite. I always debate getting the Balm Jovi palette but I just don't like this shade. 

Bahama Mama
This one actually surprised me! I used it mostly as a crease color because I thought it'd be too dark for me... But it blends so easily that it's actually perfect! Again works as a crease color and blends easily as a bronzer. I really like it! 

Instain blush in Argyle and Cabana Boy Blush
These I'm lumping together because I kind of have similar things to say about them. They look scary in the palette, but blended out they look really nice! I just dab some on and blend out in circular motions and it looks so natural and pretty! Cabana Boy I also use as a shadow! 

Hot Mama 
Last of the blushes! This is so glowy and pretty! I really like it, almost as much as luminoso or one of the Lorac ones... It looks a lot like Nars Orgasm, but I think it's lighter and the glow just looks prettier. This would make a nice peach shadow too I think! 

Mischevious Marissa 
All the rest of the shadows are great formula and do what I want them to do... So I'm mostly just going to rave about the colors. This is a pretty rose gold. It's not really unique or anything but I love it in a travel palette like this! It's really easy to use and come up with looks for. I like it a lot! 

Insane Jane 
Smokey color!!! This one is super fun and useful if you want to take a daytime look to a nighttime look. 

Sexy 
This goes really well with the Mischevious Marissa color and is just a nice, dark cranberry! I like it a lot! 

As for the cream products... I don't really use them. They aren't bad but lip brushes are. Pain in the ass and I don't think this would be a great representation of what these products are capable of. I think the cream blush probably works fine and it's probably the same... Maybe I'll update these on Instagram. I like how they packaged these though! Very helpful! 

Comments