Shop My Stash Sunday: 7.24.16

 I've got a lot of stuff this week... Some things I just kind of wanted to put in a spot... So yeah! I'm just getting right into it! 

First 3 compartments! 

I have the Ulta Brilliant Color Eye Shadow in Taupe. I've never used this! I've had it since October and I need to use it! It's nice! 

I have Cheap Date from Colourpop...this is good. I haven't used it too much and I should! 

Benefit Erase Paste! This is a concealer, I need to finish this cause I have a backup and I like it. 

Pur Cosmetics eye polish in Silk. I think I have Cashmere in another compartment...so that's cool.

I have Becca's Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in watermelon moonstone. This is in my Finish 13 by Halloween, so I want to use it as much as I can this week. 

I have Laura Gellar French Vanilla Baked Highlight. I love this, very subtle and I love it and haven't used it in a bit! 

Smashbox Primer Water! Finish 13 by Halloween thing. 

Too Faced Lip Insurance primer... I like this and usually wear it. 

Maybelline better skin foundation, which is in Finish 13 by Halloween and I have the concealer here too. Why not? Lol. 

Urban Decay primer potion and Elf Primer. I like both of these. 

I have my Bareminerals Lash Domination Mascara and my Ulta Rain Coar topcoat.

I have the benefit Ka Brow sample which I like. I don't usually do my brows, but they look good with this! 

Colourpop Lumiere... Finish 13 by Halloween. 

Kat Vin D Raw Power... Which I kinda like... Kinda wouldn't recommend. Lol. 

I have the Sephora Microsmooth baked blush in Guava Glow. Love this. Close to hitting pan. 

Physicians Formula Butter bronzer, another favorite. 

Ofra You Glow Girl Highlight! This actually looks like there might be pan in the future too... Weird. 

Too Faced hangover Rx Primer and It Cosmetics Cc+Illumination. Finish 13 by Halloween... And these are good for summer.

Rimmel by Kate trio thing. I used this last week and really liked it. 

Mac MSF in Soft and Gentle... Been a while since I wore this. 

Cover girl instant cheekbones blush... Idk what the color in this is. But it's good. 

Anastasia Glow Kit in Gleam. Just wanted this in here. 

Too Faced. natural Matte Palette. Love this... About to hit pan! 

Meet Matt(e)rimony palette. Just got this and I love it! 

Too Faced Book of Bronzers. Haven't used this in a while. 

Lorac Unzipped Blush Palette. I like this a lot! It's really probably my favorite. 

And last but not least the Elf Illuminating Palette... Which I really dig! 

Byeeee! 
-Shannon 


Comments