Finish 13 By Halloween

So I've seen this going around and there are some things I need to finish... So I'll talk about them here! 

1) Maybelline Better Skin Foundation- I really like this foundation! I'm almost done with it and it's just time to use it up. I'm sure I'll be done by Halloween. I've noticed that it's easier to finish up with my 10 products 10 days thing that you can use up a lot of things in a short amount of time, so I can finish this! 

2) Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Lotion- There are lots of lotions and body products on this list that I need to use up. I love this one. It's halfway done and I have sooo many lotions. I like the scent a lot too. I love it and I need to use it! 

3) Smashbox Primer a Water-I'm surprised I still have this! I thought it would be done by now because I've used this for quite a while and I thought I would be done with it by now because I use it before and after and I use it quite often... I'm halfway done now I love this and I can use it! 

4) Strawberrt Bourbon Body Butter- This smells really good and I want to use it more! You can't get this anymore in stores I don't think... But it's good. I need to use it more! 

5) Colourpop Lumiere- I don't know if I can really finish a whole lipstick... But I'm close to finishing this and I'm curious to see it! I could probably do this by October! I 

6) Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle- I have this in Watermelon Moonstone. I like this..l don't like Becca that much.  I wouldn't buy from Kylie for the same reasons...so yeah. I'm just going to finish this. 

7) Whish Almond Oil- I have such a tiny bit of this left and it takes up so much space that I just want to finish it. 

8) Bath and Body Works Peach And Honey Almond Body Lotion- Same reason as the almond oil! I have a backup of this and I really like this and I want to use stuff I like! 

9) Pink Chiffon Mini Body Spray- I used this for a week straight and now I'm halfway done with it... Maybe more than half. I just think I could finish this up. Maybe not... But mostly finishing it up maybe! 

10) Origins Charcoal Mask- This is amazing and I need to wear it more because I'm lazy with skincare... So I need to finish it! 

11) Pur Cosmetics Eye Polish in Cashmere- This is starting to go bad and I don't love it so I just want to use it up. 

12) Too Faced Hangover Rx- I love this primer, but I'm almost done and it goes with my next product! 

13) It Cosmetics Cc+Illumination- This is a great CC Cream... Not my favorite though, so it needs to just be done lol. 

Bye hope this was helpful or inspiring or something! 

-Shannon 

Comments