Weekly Favorites 7.3.16

I thought I'd do my weekly favorites today instead of tomorrow because I'm not shopping my stash this week! I still need to do the 10 products 10 days thing... I haven't been wearing much makeup, and I haven't done a picture for all my looks... so that's going to take a while. I'll try to do a 4th of july look tomorrow.

1) Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette- This was a great one to choose for this challenge because you can get so many different looks from it and its just a really fun one to play with. I could probably use this for a month and I would come up with all sorts of different looks!

2) In The Balm Of Your Hand Palette- I'm going to start collecting these I think. If they have one next year I'll get it too... its just so useful for a quick look or just anything. I love it as a palette and I love the products individually... and I'll mention some of those too because I don't have much else here to talk about lol.

3) Hot Mama- This blush is so pretty and glow-y and nice! I just really like it! Its easy to use and it blends well. I have a feeling I'll hit pan on this first because I do use it a lot... but I'd buy a full size too... On Hautelook or during a half off sale. Lol.

4) Bahama Mama- Also the Bahama Mama bronzer is really good too. I used that as a crease color and as a contour this week and it blended so nicely! I was really scared of this because its so dark... but it worked really well! I was happy!

5) Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream- I've been liking this a lot this week! I feel like its been making my skin nice and moisturized... really nice! Would recommend checking this out or getting a target box if you see this in it.

And thats it! Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Happy 4th... almost!

Bye!
-Shannon


Comments