Monday Musts: 7.18.16

1) Loc Pencil in On Point- So this was a surprise favorite of the week! These were in my single shadow challenge and this one in particular was my favorite this week. Just a nice, basic light lid color. Super pretty and easy to use! I have to say though... these are $10 a pice and there is not much product in them at all... so they are a rip off. I think I'd like them if they were $6. I got these on a black friday sale... so that was good.

2) Essence Single Shadows- Another thing I was so impressed with this week in the single shadow challenge! I have 2 Metal Glam Shadows and one matte shadow and I love them! I really like the look I got with these. I don't know if the Metal Glam shadows are still available, I think they revamped the line, but I would try just about anything from the brand now. They're super affordable and I'm really impressed so far!

3) Golden Pineapple Luau- I've been loving this Bath and Body Works scent a lot this week. I'm almost out of the body wash and I've been using the perfume a lot and I love it! It makes me really happy!

4) Too Faced Natural Matte Palette-This palette is probably my favorite of any palette! It's just so nice and easy to blend and use!

5) Colourpop Between The Sheets Blush and Smokin Whistles Highlight- I keep forgetting to use these but they're really nice! They go with everything, the highlight isn't that intense... but I like it a lot! Its just been good this week! I like it a lot!

6) Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lipstick- I was super impressed with this! I did a first impression on this and I think its great!

So that is everything! Hope you like it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments