Current "Easy Look" Favorites

I don't know why, but this has just been my favorite look lately. I kind of love when I can look pretty in 5 minutes... so these are my favorite products for a put together look that doesn't take much time.

I've been starting with eyeshadow, and I've been using Liquid eyeshadows. The Pur Cosmetics Eye Polishes more specifically. I have the colors Silk and Cashmere and I recommend Silk... not so much Cashmere, but I'm almost finished with that one... so I'm using that a lot lately.

Then I use a matte palette. This works easily because I feel like the formulas in all matte palettes are better than the mattes in palettes with different finishes. Mattes are hard to find good ones of... so this is pretty cool! I've been using the Too Faced Natural Matte lately and I just got the Meet Mattetrimony palette from The Balm, and I used that today. Both are similar and really awesome!

For my face I've been using lighter coverage products... mostly all the time lately, I've mentioned my love for light coverage foundation type products before. Lately I've been priming with the Too Faced Hangover Rx and using the It Cosmetics CC+Illumination cream as a foundation. These pair well together.

If I use bronzer I use the Physician's formula butter bronzer just because that is my favorite. Light, natural looking... you can contour with it and I just cannot stop using it lately!

For blush I've been using the Sephora Microsmooth baked blush duo in Guava Glow... I think I'm going to get another one next time I'm at sephora because these are really great! I've used this up quite a bit and I want to hit pan on it soon...

For highlight I use my Anastasia Glow Kit. I just pick one highlight in the palette or mix them. I like highlight palettes because I have options, but its also a little limited! Any highlight is fine in a hurry I guess... highlight takes a second, but this just makes it easy to look at all of them and then choose one.

For mascara, there's nothing really special I can tell you to apply it quickly or anything... but its good! I do like using my Ulta Rain Coat topcoat to prevent smudging.

Brushes are important too! I use my fingers for my foundation and the liquid shadow. I have a double eneded brush that comes in the Anastasia eye palettes and that is good because it has a fluffy blender that takes no time to use pretty much and a shader brush that is good for the outer corner. I use the blush brush from target for blush... I just like it. Also from target's up and up line I use the angled brush for bronzer and the small blush brush for highlighting. These came in a kit... these are the 2 things I like most from the kit... but they are great!

And that is it! Sometimes I'll use setting spray or powder throughout the day... but that is pretty much it! Quick, easy... and really I'm not missing any steps. I feel like I've learned to do a lot of looks with less products from my 10 products 10 looks 10 days challenge... so thats kind of how I've been thinking of making this easy look! And it's been working!

Ohhh I forgot about lips! I don't do anything that special I do for lips... but I have been using the Too Faced Melted Mattes or the Colourpop Matte X Lippie Sticks a lot lately just because those are the easiest to use!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments