First impression Friday: Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lipstick in Sugared Plum

Initial application 
Just tried on the Jordana Sweet Cream Matte liquid lipstick in the color Sugared Plum. It went on smoothly and pretty easily too! There was very little mess, the applicator on this is really nice and easy to use. 

It feels pretty dry right now...really dry actually. It isn't that uncomfortable, but it reminds me a little of the Colourpop Ultra Matte the way that it feels.

The smell on the lips is really good too! It's a little stinky in the tube though. I guess it just smells overwhelming, but it doesn't really linger or anything and if it comes off while I'm eating I'll let you know if I taste anything.

A little later 
I've been drinking some water and I ate one Oreo and it looks like there is a little fading, but I think that might be because the lipstick wasn't fully opaque when I applied it... Which I guess I should have mentioned before...but yeah.It might have looked better if I did another layer. I'll do a check in after dinner! 

After dinner 
It lasted okay throughout dinner... But it looks crazy. Like if I went out looking like this... It'd look a little Queen Amidala-ish. But kind of reversed because there is a bald spot kind of on the center of my bottom lip. I think that's because I had a powdered sugar donut. I posted a picture on my Instagram Shannonsreviews if you wanted to check there. 

Reapplying 
Reapplying was not very messy, but it feels very drying. 

Comparison to other liquid lipstick 
I recently tried the Too Faced Melted Mattes, and these last longer than those do in my opinion. These are not as comfortable as the too faced. I'll do a separate review on the too faced ones soon... But I think I probably won't buy any more of the too faced ones and I will very likely buy more of these Jordana ones... If I see them anywhere lol. These never seem to have any colors I like in stock... But they're totally worth it... Even though these are small liquid lipsticks... When am I going to use one up? Lol. 

I hope this review was helpful! 

Byeeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments