10 Products, 10 looks, 10 days Update: Final thoughts and favorites!

Instead of a weekly favorites I'm just going to do an update on my challenge and go through what I thought of it. And I posted this on the wrong blog before... so that was fun!

1) It's hard to get 10 different looks in 10 days- even with the products I chose... It was hard to get 10 totally different looks! For the most part everything looked kind of similar for me. I did all pretty wearable looks, I wanted to do a few crazy ones with the Alice palette... But no luck! 

2) It's also a good way to use product/ make it look used- I haven't had this Alice palette very long, but now it looks like there are some significant dents in it. Same goes for the Mary Loumanizer in my palette from the balm! If you want to hit pan on something, using it every day for 10 days is a pretty big help! 

3) I got a little bored, but not that bored- I was pretty excited to find more uses and looks for the In The Balm of Your Hand palette... And surprisingly I got a little tired of the Alice palette. I didn't really get tired of the Mary Loumanizer as my highlight.., didn't really get tired of my lipsticks either. I was using the Hot Mama blush a lot and I love that blush, but it did get a little tiring. 

4)It was really easy to get ready- it's a lot easier picking products week by week... But the fewer products to choose from made it even better. 

Ranking of products 
I'm going to start with favorites to least favorites I think. Not really in any particular order. I love them all... But some I would definitely use again in a challenge like this and others I probably wouldn't. 

1) Lumiere Lippie Stick- For me to use the same lipstick pretty much every day for 10 days and not miss any other lipstick is kind of an amazing thing. I didn't necessarily think this was my favorite thing... But it probably was overall because it really is easy to use, easy to put on without lip liner, and it lasts a long time too. So this is kind of a must have. 

2) In The Balm of Your Hand- this palette is sooooo good! I love the blushes, I love the Mary Loumanizer... I love the Bahama Mama Bronzer... And the shadows are really good. It's just a great all in one palette... I forgot how much I loved this! 

3) Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done- I love this I love this I love this. I've raved about it a lot. It's a barely-there foundation and it is awesome. I love it. 

4) Bareminerals Lash Domination and Ulta Rain Coat Topcoat- this is a great combo... And the rain coat really does work because this is very smudgey without the topcoat... And this just de-smudges very well. 

5) Urban Decay Primer potion- What's not to like! 

6) Colourpop Honeydude eyeliner- These stay on really well and they're comfortable! I like this one a lot! 

7) Smashbox Primer Water- There's nothing wrong with this product...I just didn't use it everyday with the one n done. I worked out with makeup on and used this after and it worked really well actually! 

8) Too Faced Born This Way Foundation- I like this a lot... But I didn't use it every day because it is very full coverage. 

9) Colourpop Matte X Lippie Stick in Back Talk- i love this color, but I didn't wear it every day cause it's too dark and the matte x Lippie sticks aren't as longlasting as the matte ones. And this was particularly smudgey. Lol. 

10) Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette- it's not that I don't love this palette... Cause I do... But you can see pan, and I've used this like 15 times probably? Probably less than 20 at this point... Which I guess is a lot... But it's also because there are 20 colors and I got bored after wearing this for 10 days... I paid $30 for it with Ulta points... Totally worth it I'd say... But I think I'm going to consider using palette 10 times without getting bored before buying it from now on. 10 times in a row... So this is an interesting project. Lol. 

Those are my thoughts on that! Hope you enjoy it! Tomorrow I'll do my shop my stash! I just wanted to get this up now that I'm done with this little project... If you have any suggestions for this. Let me know!  It's really nice! 


Byeeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments