Shop My Stash: Weekly Makeup Bin

Okay this took a long time to write because 1) I just threw a bunch of things in with no rhyme or reason 2) I wanted to get the 10 products update up...so yeah. Let's get into it!

I'm using single shadows for an Instagram challenge... So there are a lot of those in here. 

Essence Metal Glam in Choco Chic. I think I've talked about these before and they're okay not great... But maybe it'll work with something else I have in here. Also from essence I have another metal glam shadow in Coffee to glow and a matte shadow in Keep Calm and Berry On. 

Next is a Nyx prismatic shadow in Mermaid. Pretty color, these shatter easy and I never use them... So yeah. 

I have 3 of my Milani Bella Eyes Bella Champage, Bella Mandarin and Bella Cappucino. Bella Cappucino and mandarin are good crease colors. I have Nars Himalia, probably my favorite. 

Next up I have the LOC pencils with Tati. I have every color except the smokey one. 

Some face stuff now: Bareminerals Barskin Foundation. Maybelline Better Skin foundation. 

Smashbox Peimer Water, Benefit That Gal primer.

Maybelline Better Skin Concealer, Elf Eye Primer and Jordana Sweet Cream Matte in Sugared Plum. 

I'll also put in my same Mascara the Bareminerals lash domination and the Ulta Rain Coat. 

The Nubian 2 palette cause I missed it. 

I have an Elf Contouring Blush and bronzing cream in here. 

I have the Catrice Bronzing pen. 

The rimmel by Kate bronzer in 001 Golden Sands 

My Milani Romantic Rose blush for good measure 

Colourpop blush in Between the Sheets and highlight in Smokin Whistles 

Too Faced Naturak Matte and Kat Von D shade n light plum. 

And I think I'll put another highlight in... I'm thinking Sin from UD lol. 


So there you go... My too many products shop my stash bin... I will update you guys more on it in my favorites and on Instagram... And that's it! Byeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments