Monday Musts 7.25.16

1) Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon- I just did this for a review type of thing where I wore this for a week straight just to see what happens... And I really loved it! Great idea too if you are maybe in a bad mood, just wear a scent that reminds you of a happier or simpler time and it'll make you feel a little better. Plus I have a lot of fragrances and this never gets enough love...so yeah.

2)Pur Cosmetics Eye Polish- I've been using these a lot with the single shadow challenge. It's an easy one n done shadow thing, great for a quick eye look! 

3) Too Faced Natural Matte Eye Palette- this is the best palette. I just really love this! The shades are great and easy to use and they blend well. I'm hitting pan on some things, it's just great! 

4)Meet Matt(e)rimony Palette- I just got this palette this week and I already really like it! It's a great warm matte palette. It looks almost exactly like the Too Faced Natural Matte and it's just as easy to use. I love it! It's really nice! 

5) Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Molly- This is such a pretty color! I love the formula too! I just found this lipstick after being lost for a while and I'm happy about it! Great color and lipstick! 

6) Colourpop Matte X Lipstick in Cami- Same as I said with Molly... But I was more excited to find this! I think I like them both the same though! 

Comments