How To-sday: Easy Smokey Cranberry Eye with Blue Lips

I've been doing this easy eye look lately that I think works great for both summer and fall... and who doesn't love blue lipstick? Lol.

Face 
I primed with the Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer and I used my It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination. I used Rimmel's Kate Moss Catwalk Contour palette in the lightest shade just for my blush and for highlight I used Laura Gellar French Vanilla.

Eyes 
I used the Pur Cosmetics Eye Polish in Cashmere as a base and then I went in with the Ulta Brilliant Color eyeshadow in Taupe all over my lid. If you're looking for a cruelty-free dupe for the L'oreal Infallible shadows, these are awesome! Then I went in with my Meet Matterimony palette and I used the shade Matt Kumar or Matt Moscovitz... either one will give you a similar look but I think it was Kumar. Side Note: Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle is probably one of my favorite movies... and The Princess Diaries series is one of my favorite books and her boyfriend in that is Michael Moscovitz... so these are 2 of my favorite colors,  but they also have the same names as some awesome men. Anyway I used that in my crease and then I took Raw Power from Kat Von D and used that in the outer corner. I used Matt Lin in the inner corner.

For Liner I used my Nyx Slide on Glide On eye pencil in Gilded 
Gold and then for mascara I used Bareminerals Lash Domination and Ulta Rain Coat.

Lips
Too Faced Who's Zoomin Who! I think this looks really cool. I switched it out to Urban Decay's rapture... and I do have to say, it was really easy to remove!

Shannon Kahermanes's photo.

Comments